Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

PopTiki of Colorado - FOM Hot Rod Hula Hop 4 Mug - Production 2nd. To help a friend.

Pages: 1 0 replies

H
Helz posted on Tue, Nov 25, 2008 7:03 PM

I really try not to shill out here too much, but when I think the cause is right, I become pretty shameless.

I just wanted to make everyone aware of a mug that I just put up for sale:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290278256054

This is a production second of the run of mugs we did for the Fraternal Order of Moai's Hot Rod Hula Hop 4. It's one where we had the glaze go weird on us and in our efforts to salvage it, we came up with something unique and different.

This mug is a one of a kind. And the only one of this design that has been offered publicly. The run of 100 was sold exclusively at the event.

The reason I'm selling this is because some friends of PToC have hit a rough patch financially and are struggling to make ends meet and put groceries in the cupboard. So as part of what we're doing to help them, I decided to part with this to raise some additional funds.

Please note that 100% of your bid price is going to this family to make their holiday season brighter. We're covering all the listing fees and the shipping is free too!!

So please, Bid Early and Bid Often, and we sincerely appreciate your support!

Mahalo,

Helz

Pages: 1 0 replies