Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Attention Sydney Tiki Buffs!...ceramic "MINIMALISTIKI" available soon @ ART MARKET Sat 6th Dec....

Pages: 1 13 replies

T
TEZ posted on Fri, Nov 28, 2008 7:46 PM

Hey there Sydney Tiki buffs!
My ceramic creation "MINIMALISTIKI" will be available to purchase, plus original paintings, screen prints, skate decks & more @ OXFORD ART FACTORY ART MARKET...This coming Saturday 6th December 11am-5pm.
(38-46 OXFORD ST DARLINGHURST,SYDNEY AUSTRALIA...a stones throw from Outre gallery!)

"MINIMALISTIKI" usually retails for AU$50, but if you mention this post on TC I will give you the special price of AU$45.

*** If ya wish to get hold of one be early coz' they were all snapped up within the first hour last time!

See ya there!!!
TEZ

below: "MINIMALISTIKI" by TEZ

[ Edited by: TEZ 2008-11-28 23:50 ]

Nice work... might see if I can get down to the Big City at the weekend to pick one up!

... also nice to see some Aussie Tiki!

H
hewey posted on Tue, Dec 2, 2008 1:32 AM

I was just at the Oxford Art Gallery on Sunday night for a rockabilly gig, great night :D

T
TEZ posted on Thu, Dec 4, 2008 12:55 AM

Thanks guys for ya replys....Managed to get 10 MINIMALISTIKI's printed up and they are now getting glazed & fired....so fingers crossed, I'll have 10 pieces available on the day. You can see more MINIMALISTIKI images @ my site http://www.skullpussy.com
c ya there,
TEZ.
Official details for Art Market below.

T
TEZ posted on Thu, Dec 4, 2008 11:27 PM

These fellas all made it out of the kiln today intact & all good! I just ran em' down the backyard & took this snap (below)...ready for the Art Market tomorrow. Be sure to be early if ya wish to grab one!!! See market details above & remember if ya mention this post on TC you'll receive the special price of AU$45.
cheers,
TEZ.

MINIMALISTIKI by TEZ http://www.skullpussy.com

L
Liana posted on Fri, Dec 5, 2008 12:20 AM

Those are really awesome Tez! :D

T
TEZ posted on Fri, Dec 5, 2008 3:55 AM

Thanks Liana for your support...glad ya dig 'em!
TEZ.

K

man thats cool "lego" style , love it

[ Edited by: kroozzn62 2008-12-06 17:35 ]

Couldn't make it .... how did they go?

... I'm imagining very quickly!

T
TEZ posted on Mon, Dec 8, 2008 4:22 AM

On 2008-12-06 17:34, kroozzn62 wrote:
man thats cool "lego" style , love it

[ Edited by: kroozzn62 2008-12-06 17:35 ]

Thanks man...Y'know it never really occured to me, but the process of applying the face is very "lego" now that u've said it!!!

cheers,
TEZ.

T
TEZ posted on Mon, Dec 8, 2008 4:46 AM

On 2008-12-07 23:02, sasquatch wrote:
Couldn't make it .... how did they go?

... I'm imagining very quickly!

Hey mate,
No worries, i'll be doing future markets....The previous market they were snapped up quickly as you know, so the plan this time was to take a heap more and I ended up only selling 2 of 'em! You just can't judge it. I did though sell a couple of big canvas paintings, so it was still a prosperous day! Below is one of the paintings sold on Saturday, I must say I was a little sad to see it go!

"A Zombie Stole My Livelihood" by TEZ
http://www.skullpussy.com

T
TEZ posted on Mon, Dec 15, 2008 3:10 PM

I only have a few MINIMALISTIKI's left....So a special offer go's out to Aussie Tiki Centralites.....If you wish to purchase one be quick & you may have it before Xmas! I will still give the special price of $45AUD (retail usually is $50) plus $9.75 postage/handling.

TOTAL is $54.75

Please send a TC personal message if you are interested. I will then forward you my details for paypal to make payment. Please remember this offer is for AUSTRALIA ONLY!

PS. I will be setting up a proper online shop in the new year, so don't worry if you are from another part of the world!

Cheers,
TEZ.

... my Minimalistiki arrived safe and sound thanks to the excellent packaging.

I love it, real quality... pride of place in the bar! 8)

Glad to hear that you've sold quite a few and good luck with the online shop in the new year.

T
TEZ posted on Sun, Dec 21, 2008 5:12 PM

On 2008-12-18 02:34, sasquatch wrote:
... my Minimalistiki arrived safe and sound thanks to the excellent packaging.

I love it, real quality... pride of place in the bar! 8)

Glad to hear that you've sold quite a few and good luck with the online shop in the new year.

That's great. A big thanks for your support mate!
All the best for chrissy & the new year!
regards,
TEZ.

Pages: 1 13 replies