Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

The Hula Girls live! with Wayne the Train and Russell Scott, Dec 20th

Pages: 1 8 replies

That's right folks, we're really excited to announce that we are going to be opening for country legend Wayne 'the Train' Hancock as well as one of MY local favorites, Russell Scott and his Red Hots... It all goes down at Alex's Bar in Long Beach on the 20th of December. Be sure to make the scene.

http://www.alexsbar.com/feature/2008/11/sat_dec_20_2008.php

Nice,
Alex's is a good size place. and decent sound system.

I will prob be there.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

I will try to make it if at all possible, we are involved in lots of Christmas fund raiser shows this year. But I would really like to go as I am good friends with Wayne & His wife. It would be nice to see them so close to home.

I will try to make it if at all possible, we are involved in lots of Christmas fund raiser shows this year. But I would really like to go as I am good friends with Wayne & His wife. It would be nice to see them so close to home.

TM
S

Wayne the Train and The Hula Girls? Sounds like an awesome show! Wish I could be there but I'll be performing elsewhere. Have a killer night!

Suzanne

Tiki and rockabilly together at Alex's...my favorite non-tiki bar in the world! And almost drunk-walking distance too...sounds like good times.

TM

This Saturday night!!

Pages: 1 8 replies