Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

London/L.A. TCers Meet at Trader Vic's

Pages: 1 5 replies

hey futuragirl & c.b. howlie! tiki emi & i had a blast hanging w/ you at tv's! enjoy the pics!

tiki chris

Thanks for posting these Tiki Chris!!! The Trader Vics in London was one of the best T.V. interiors we have ever seen. For some reason I could not find my digital camera pics from that night...
We had a swell time with you, too! And we look forward to visiting with you in either London or NY or even hoity toity So Cal soon.
Tiki Central is the best! Where else can you meet complete strangers half a world away and make such good friends?

hey!, that place looks cool, what the f--- happened to the beverly hills t.v..we got jipped!

Here's C.B. in front of the Moai at the British Museum

M

Whoa- Did C.B. join The Hives or the Gestapo or something? He's looks kinda scary in that museum shot.

-martin

On 2003-03-20 15:29, Futura Girl wrote:
Tiki Central is the best! Where else can you meet complete strangers half a world away and make such good friends?

We had a blast too! & as far as Tiki Central being the best goes, well, I couldn't agree more (I'm writing this after just replying to my American, English, & Swedish tiki friends in other Tiki Central threads)!

All the best,
Tiki Chris

Pages: 1 5 replies