Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

OC Crawl T-shirts

Pages: 1 16 replies

O.K. Folks,
Here is the design for the OC Crawl T-shirts. I would like to get an idea of how many to get printed, so anybody who is interested. let me know. They will run 12 bucks and will be on a white t-shirts. You can make sure you get one by sending $12 to my paypal account. My account address is:
[email protected]
Oh yeah, there will be a tiki on the front of the shirt.
Mahalo,
Chongolio

Chongolio,

Cool T's. I'm interested in a large and extra large ifin' ya don't mind.

I'll be making a large deposit at an undiclosed location into your paypal account this p.m.

Chongolio,
Nice design. However, this is the 3rd OC Tiki Crawl.

The first one was arranged and promoted by Suicide Sam (I know - I attended it and still have a few of the flyers laying around) and the second one was arranged/coordinated by Tiki Bong & Bamboo Ben last summer.

Thanks P-pop, I got that little detail fixed. Alright Bong, I will have a couple stashed away for ya. I talked with the printer today and the shirts are on the schedule for Tuesday, so next Monday the 24th is going to be the deadline for reserves. Also, Follow Bongs sparklin' example and let me know the sizes you are going to be wanting.
Mahalo,
Chongolio

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2003-03-20 14:52 ]

Cool! In that case, I'll PP the money to you for mine. I'll need an XL.

Schweet! I'll take 2 L's - paypal'n ya!

CHONGO,
Change the Bamboo Ben's to Bamboo Ben!!!
I'll take 10 of them. 1-xxl, 4-xl, 3-l, and 2-s. Dude. Very cool! I'll pay pal you. (no cash?)

The dog needs two XXL
And are you offering tanks
If so cancel T's and Two XXL tanks
Paypal here we come!
By the way Zazz to that design
And Zazz to the effort

Thanks everyone for the input, compliments and prepayments.
Bamboo Ben, I got your name straightend out. Baxdog, I will see if I can get those tank tops for ya.
Chongolio

Great art and design. I'll take One XL pleaze...paypal sent. mahalo!

DZ

Ack! - White only? I'd go for black XL if you can manage it, but otherwise, put me down for both an XL and a Medium in white. PayPal on the way!!

S

Chongolio,

Cool shirt! Mucho mahalos for coming up with this.

I'll take one XXL.

The printers has the artwork and says everything looks killer and ready to roll.
Sorry Baxdog, the Tanktops she had on hand on were only in XL and they looked kinda thin. I had to give em the thumbs down.
Doctor Z, black shirts would of be nice but it would be a little more involved as far as gettting the artwork together on such short notice. Maybe next time?! Or do what I do, get yer self some writ dye. I dont dig wearing white either.
I got a total of 22 shirts on preorder. I am going to go ahead and get 10 more printed for anybody else who may wants to pick one up from me next weekend. It's on a first come first serve basis now, so if you want one you have to find me. I will be wearing the Hawaiian shirt ; )
Bamboo Ben, Yes I take cash and trade. Your party is the first place I am going to hit, so you and Bong are the first people I will be looking for.

See y'all in a few days, Yeehoo Tiki Roadtrip!
Chongolio

Here is the tiki that is going on the front:

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2003-03-25 15:24 ]

Chongolio,

First, killer work!

Second, you should just make a some sort of silk screen boiler plate for the t-shirts because I'm sure the other Tiki Central groups (No Cal, Down South) will want their own also.

Remember, if it happens in OC, it will happen everywhere!

Damn right! Why didn't we think of that in No. Cal? Next year, next year......

:drink:

Tacky Tiki

T

Yo Chongo

Shirts are great! Enjoyed meeting you and your lady last night. Look forward to seeing you at the next gig.

Trustar

C

Hey All,
Many thanks to everybody who picked up a shirt last weekend. I sold all of them except one. So if anybody still wants to pick up a double Xtra large, let me know.
I really appreciate the stoke everyone gave me for the design and I would be jazzed to do it again for any branch of the TC Clan who is plotting an event.
Chongolio

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2003-04-03 13:22 ]

Pages: 1 16 replies