Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

ebay: My first handbuilt Tiki Mug and free TC only bonus!

Pages: 1 7 replies

My first hand built mug is being offered on ebay right now.

This is the first mug that I ever made in Babalu's studio. It's a hand sculpted one off, hand glazed by me.

The background is creme colored semi tranparent gloss glaze over a darker brown glaze in the recesses.

The back of it says "House of Buzz," for obvious reasons

The tiki is a non gloss weird rust/yellow mixed colored glaze

Maroon interior

1/1 because there ain't no mold for this one.

Here is the link to the ebay auction

I'll hand sign, personalize, and number this mug for the winning bidder.

Good Luck! and remember, There can only be 1 number ONE, and this is the ONLY one! Don't miss out on a once in a lifetime opportunity!
Buzzy Out!

[ Edited by: Bay Park Buzzy 2008-12-14 12:37 ]

If you are a Tiki Central member and end up winning this mug, let me know and you will get a super special free TC members only bonus pendant.

It even matches the mug! Just think how you will be the envy of every other tiki mug collector in the world when you sport a one off handbuilt mug of your very own with a matching pendant.

Bling chain included!

Auction ends Wednesday night...

Thank you for your bid, currently winning bidder!
Buzzy Out!

[ Edited by: Bay Park Buzzy 2008-12-14 12:36 ]

Cool mug Buzzy! It reminds me of the early fog cutter style mugs with a tiki "relief" on the front and the name of the Tiki establishment on the back...very nice!

On 2008-12-14 12:44, Tikinomad wrote:
Cool mug Buzzy! It reminds me of the early fog cutter style mugs with a tiki "relief" on the front and the name of the Tiki establishment on the back...very nice!

Tikinomad: That comment brought a tear of joy to my left eye(which soon disappeared because the tears are scared of tough guys like me.) Thanks!
That was exactly my goal for this one. I kind of modeled it after the very rare and highly sought after Harvey's Bucket Mug(fogcutter style.) Except, I did a little bit better job on the relief tiki because I didn't have the restrictions of the molding process.

Buzzy Out!

Friendly reminder*

Auction ends this evening at 7:29 PM pacific time, 10:29 eastern!

ebay link

Happy Bidding!

Buzzy Out!

*bump

Hi Buzzy, we got it to go with the Buzzy pinup we hung in our Tiki style guest bedroom. Now people will see your art and gaze at your photo while in bed. I know you will appreciate that! I love the extra too, does Babalu have it to ship in the box with the mug? Wendy

Auction has ended!

Thank you very much for all of your interest and bids on my first mug!

And congrats to danlovestikis for shopping victoiously!

Wendy: I packed it all up safe and sound and placed it in Babalu's capable hands just a short while ago. Should be on the road first thing tomorrow. The extra little sumthin' sumthin' is in there along with a couple other sumthin' sumthin's too. Enjoy!

Thanks again all. This was fun!
Look for more fine products coming out of the House of Buzz and Babalu's studio soon!
Buzzy Out!

Buzzy, Dan's a happy man, it's a great mug and thank you for the extra gifts, of course the photo will have to be framed and hung in the guest bedroom for the sweet dreams it will bring our female guests! Maybe the guys too with all those tikis. Merry Christmas, Wendy

Pages: 1 7 replies