Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

John and Cindy McCain - met at Mai Tai Bar

Pages: 1 8 replies

I know there is a rule against discussing politics on Tiki Central, but I think this falls more into the General Interest category.

I just read that John McCain and his wife Cindy first met each other at the Waikiki Royal Hawaiian Mai Tai Bar - this happened back in 1979.

Be warned - for my next tiki bar visit, I will look beyond simply ordering my next mai-tai - I have much higher aspirations now.

Vern

T

Vern for President!

P

What are Vern's policies regarding using the army to force the Hawai'ians to start making Okelehao again?

Who will be secretary of Exotica?

I

I'd settle for a good looking blonde with lots of money.

RB

"Secretary of Exotica"...that's a good one! I would like to nominate myself as Ambassador to Polynesia.

I've heard Vern's beefing up The Department of Rumland Security, which should be very well staffed indeed.

The Department of Rum Education will probably have many volunteering to head it up, too. He could probably fill all the top spots from here - in minutes.

The Department of the Interior of Tiki Bars could use an overhaul too.

Ooh! Ooh! Vern! You could outlaw the Buffetization of America!!

Rule number 1. No discussing religion or politics. Tiki Central is not the place for this kind of discussion.

B

I don't see any REAL politics being discussed here. I think this thread is solid. It's okay to say a politician's name just not his/her politics.

On 2008-12-11 16:32, ikitnrev wrote:
I'd settle for a good looking blonde with lots of money.

Interesting, I did not know.
Hawaii is the place to fall in love!

And . . . she dosen't have to be blonde.
Of course, with that much loot, I wouldn't to be in Hawaii.

Pages: 1 8 replies