Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

$10 Heather Watts 1st Ltd. Edition Tiki Pendant - 4 left!

Pages: 1 2 replies

I posted these on my thread before they were available and a line-up started in my PM box, so here they are officially! There are about 20 left available for order. $10 each + shipping. See "HOW TO ORDER" at the bottom of this post. Here's the skinny:

I'm hand pressing a limited run of 50 pendants, of which #1 - #30 are already spoken for or have gone out on consignment to stores and/or events. I've saved one for myself and some as gifts--there will be NO artist proofs... 50 ONLY. Each one is signed "H. Watts" and numbered on the back along with "#1" to indicate that this is my first sculpted pendant--hopefully of many to come!

Because of the imprecise nature of the medium (Sculpey!) each one is coming out completely different, and I've added a rhinestone eye to each one with the whole pendant coated in a glossy shellac.

They are all hand-painted and #31 - #50 haven't been made yet, so if you want one you can still request color based along the lines of the pieces in the picture above.

Price: $10
US shipping: $1.75
UK shipping: $3.40
Other countries: Please PM me for shipping info

HOW TO ORDER:
PM me with your email address, color preference (if any) and I will send you my paypal info and confirm the order. Payment is accepted by paypal only. Sorry, no #number requests. Just consider whatever one you get your new lucky number! :wink:

(Special thanks to Maid Marion & Ocea Otica for walking me through the mysteries of the 3rd dimension of art... I'm starting small but you gotta start somewhere! :wink:

Heather

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-04-27 12:39 ]

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-04-27 12:39 ]

These are really wonderful Heather, and the handful in my possession are sure to be in someone's stocking this Christmas morning!

LtoR- 12/50, 14/50, 18/50.

[ Edited by: hodadhank 2008-12-12 17:19 ]

Hey Everyone!

I recently got a request for one of these necklaces recently, which made me realize I should probably post again--for anyone still interested I have four left for retail which I didn't get to painting before Christmas, so they're still unpainted looking for happy homes to spread their Heather Watts aloha cheer. ($10.00 plus $1.75 shipping to the US) Here they are in the nude!

PM me or email [email protected] to buy!

Also, this last unopened kavakon CD of their first album has been sitting on my desk for three months waiting to be posted here. $10 including shipping. Yes, yes, you might save a couple bucks if you bought it on Amazon, but I guarantee they don't have a single copy infused with the Aloha-tiki-mojo of having sat on my desk for three months! Think of all the inspiration that has swirled over it! :wink:

Okay, I wish I had more to post, but there's at least some exciting news: I'm in the process of getting ready to launch a new etsy store where you'll finally be able to buy my handmade sea grass greeting cards again as well as my bamboo earrings. When I get it ready I'll be sure to post it in the marketplace, but I'll be starting a new thread for 2009.

Aloha, Mahalo!
Heather

[ Edited by: Travellin' Tiki 2009-04-27 13:55 ]

Pages: 1 2 replies