Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Kanoo pendant by kirby 20 available now

Pages: 1 7 replies

K
kirby posted on Fri, Dec 12, 2008 7:52 PM

Aloha all!!! This is my new limited addition Tiki kanoo pendant pronounced (Canoe)I am hard at work casting and painting as many of these guys as I can but I only have 20/100 available for delivery now .If you want one pm me. I will try and fill as many orders as I can before Christmas the first 20 orders will be mailed out in the next couple days. after that I will add your name to the list and hopefully I can finish up the rest before Christmas but no guarantees...They are $20 each including shipping. please let me know if you would like a brownish one or a grayish one.First come first serve.Please send payments via paypal to [email protected] make sure you let me know you want the tiki canoo..If your going to spermys party I can bring it to you there.. mahalo kirby

Kirby's Island.com****The Tiki Adventure

[ Edited by: kirby 2008-12-12 22:29 ]

[ Edited by: kirby 2008-12-16 14:57 ]

way to REPRESENT Kirby.... nice job

T

yeah, what Monkeyman said.

man those are realy kool . Kirby goin strong !!!

G
GROG posted on Sat, Dec 13, 2008 1:16 PM

GROG like.

Spendid Kirby! I've got to get a couple. hand painted version??? Gimme a jingle bro!

Snaps thaz cool! I likes! The one with the multi-colored canoe designs an' grey Moai is FAB!

ST

K

thanks guys.. I went ahead and painted up 4 tiki kanoos. I have 2 brown and 2 gray $30 each includes shipping.. I have had a few offers for trades.. and seein as the economy is shizzle and its christmas time I will entertain trades.. mahalo...kirby

Pages: 1 7 replies