Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

X-mas tiki ornament/pendants for sale

Pages: 1 7 replies

Mele kalikimaka!

Every year in lieu of cookies, I make x-mas tiki ornaments for the family This year I have some pendants/ornaments left over from last x-mas and they are available for sale! Each design was hand carved by me. Then I made a mold from the carving, cast it and hand painted each one:

x-mas 2006 Tang pendant/ornament (I have 7 available):

x-mas 2007 Marq pendant/ornament is SOLD OUT! but here's a picture of it:

SOLD OUT!!! thanks TC (that was wicked fast!)

The price is $12 each and there is FREE SHIPPING!!!! These would make an awesome addition to your island themed holiday celebration!

If you are interested in the tang, please PM me, specify if you would like it as an ornament or pendant and I'll send you my paypal info. Quantities are limited and these will be sold on a first come/first served bases.

Mahalo and Mele Kalikimaka!

PS - if you are interested in how many of each style has been made, these 3 marqs are #28,29,30 out of 30 (so far - but I doubt I will cast many more than 40 or 50) and the 8 tangs are #26 - 33 of 35 total cast so far.

Polynesiac - putting the "F" back in "ART"

[ Edited by: Polynesiac 2008-12-15 09:15 ]

[ Edited by: Polynesiac 2008-12-15 17:45 ]

[ Edited by: Polynesiac 2008-12-15 17:54 ]

These are great man!

On 2008-12-15 12:53, hodadhank wrote:
These are great man!

Thanks Hank! I appreciate the kind words!!!

The Marqs are sold out, but there are still some tangs left!

Mahalo and Mele Kalikimaka!

PS - in case you were wondering, the marq is based on the "mysterious tiki x" I love that tiki! respect to samoa and ed crissman!

Very Nice Polynesiac,
Was bummed not to see you and the Mrs. at Spermy's party on Sat.
Hope all is well,
and Happy Holidays.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Polynesiac,

Got my ornaments yesterday, they are awesome thanks. Thanks also for the quick shipping. Gave them to Mrs. Dustycajun and she put them on the tree.

DC

[ Edited by: Dustycajun 2008-12-18 11:59 ]

Mahalo for posting those pics DC - they look great on your tree!!!! Mele Kalikimaka indeed!

BTD - thanks for the comps, yeah I was bummed to miss the shindig too - especially after seeing their bar in tiki mag! It's been a while, but things are good. I'm sure we'll hook up soon - I need some tiki time!!!!

Mahalo for everyone that has ordered and left comments - your support of my work is greatly appreciated.
I still have a few tangs left and can get them shipped to you on Monday!!!

Hey, a cat came in the shop today w/ one of your Xmas Tangs round his neck! Looked even better in person :D

H

These look great! Thanks Polynesiac.

Pages: 1 7 replies