Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

North County Hawaiian Community and Friends Luau

Pages: 1 13 replies

A

It's time once again for the 15th Annual North County Hawaiian Community and Friends Luau. Saturday, May 17, 2003 at 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Mission San Luis Rey. Admission $25.00 in advance, $30.00 at the gate. Must be 21 or older to attend. For ticket Information contact Jo Nicolas 760-757-7839. Open house at the Lagoon Room begining at 10:00 am till Luau. Dinner, Dancing, Entertainment and more. This is the big one in North County, lots of fun, who's in. Gecko, are your parents going?
Mahalo,
Al

Al, remind me of this as the time nears.

I'm in. Might even bring the wifey with me for this one!

Leucadia represent!

A

Bump

Ok, well I originally said I was in but between then and now, something has come up that I can't back out of and so, I won't be able to attend the luau. However, if there's a pre-party at the Lagoon Room, please let me know! I'll do my darndest to stop by for a Mojito, with wife in tow.

I'll make it. Madame Bong has some surgery or something so she's on her own. But I never miss a tiki-related event!

(just kidding)

I wuz gonna go see the new Matrix movie but I think I'll go to this thing instead.

Now, clear up my konfusion. The Lagoon Room is at your pad, right? Is it cool if strange people from the Internet drop by?

Captain Ambience wrote:
Now, clear up my konfusion. The Lagoon Room is at your pad, right? Is it cool if strange people from the Internet drop by?

CA~
Yes, the Lagoon Room is at Al & Shelly's place....and just so you know, ONLY strange people from the internet can go.

A

Yeah Capt.
Feel free to stop by say 12:00 noon or so. Email me if you have questions. My house is easy to find.

Drive to Oceanside on the 5

Turn East on mission

Turn right on Mesa

I live on the left hand side Can't miss it

2814 Mesa
Oceanside Ca
[email protected]
760 754 8195

Any one else?. Shout out, who's coming.
Mahalo,
Al

Count me in!

:tiki:

On 2003-05-14 11:44, Captain Ambience wrote:
Is it cool if strange people from the Internet drop by?

Does anybody here have a problem with "Strange people from the internet"? I for one count my wife, my new pal Mr. Tiki Bar, a dozen or so amzingly hip tikicentralite buds and my swankiest, coolest, most stylish friend (Frenchy) among those "Strange people from the internet"!

I can't speak for everyone, but I for one will never turn away a Tiki Centralite, no matter if they are known to me "virtually" or in a physical manifestation. Viva the Internet! Viva Tiki Central!

...only 3 more hours till I can go home and have a mai tai!

G
GECKO posted on Thu, May 15, 2003 3:14 AM

if you neva been, go! it's worth it. I don't think my parents gon make it dis year Al. My mom is planing a trip to da PI(phillipines) in May or June. Wish I could make it this year.

Uh, how wuz the event?
I didn't make it, the surf was pretty good yesterday. I hope I didn't ruin my chances of ever checking out the fabulous Lagoon Room.

Pages: 1 13 replies