Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Christmas Tiki 2008

Pages: 1 15 replies

CJ

I just opened some gifts early

now your turn

T

Merry X-Mas,

A new shirt and a mug from the new Trader Vic's in LA.

DC

This gift completely FLOORED me! I'd been drooling over this mug ever since Crazy Al first posted about it in Tiki Marketplace, and my WONDERFUL wife got me one for Xmas!!

It is one of those rare mugs that actually looks better in person than in photos! The detail is amazing! This is also one of the 9-step glaze versions; VERY nice! An absolutely amazing job of casting, let alone an AMAZING mug design!

Happy Happy Happy!

S

My MOTHER-IN-LAW, of all people, got me on of these:

Might have to start thinking better of her.

or not. :lol:

Ahhh. It's the thought that counts!

This one speaks for itself. can you say.... EBAY! actually I am creating an alias on Ebay cuz I would be embarrassed to associate my real name with this...this....bastard Drew! I was thinking of calling the 877 # and leaving a sincere message but...

what would one say?

Couple new one's

[ Edited by: beachbumz 2008-12-26 19:57 ]

On 2008-12-26 07:18, Bohemiann wrote:

what would one say?

I wouldn't even know where to begin. Are you sure that is not a prank/parody designed to evoke the utmost ire from Exotica lovers? Keep it as a prime example for how to go wrong.

I got a subscription to Tiki Magazine, Tiki Road Trip, a box of surprisingly cool plastic Moai mugs, and Big Bro's Tiki Archeology DVD!!!

What a GREAT Christmas!!!

Not in this case. I've seen those DREW Luau music CD's before. The thought means nothing...it's the CONTENT that counts. I'm sorry you wasted your money on this.

This is strictly Party Store crap...the equivalent of those plastic bright colored "Tiki Party" decorations the sell at these party stores.

Two thumbs down.

This one speaks for itself. can you say.... EBAY! actually I am creating an alias on Ebay cuz I would be embarrassed to associate my real name with this...this....bastard Drew! I was thinking of calling the 877 # and leaving a sincere message but...

what would one say?

Is this CD good?

No, that is NOT what one would say. And if one does, it's back to Tiki school for that one.

F

This was my haul this year. My girlfriend kicks butt.

My girlfriend got me the Tiki Farm/Fender set "Rigor Morty & The Dirtnappers"!!

Great details on them!

And some friends gave me a Tiki Farm gift certificate!

K

Speaking of inappropriate tiki cd's, someone gave me these, but then used one to make me a "Hippie Chick" compilation with Joan Baez and Carole King. haha. She couldn't remember where she got them - maybe Office Depot.

My tiki gifts finally came this morning! With all the crazy weather that we had been having nothing was being delivered on time. I will post pictures later.

Pages: 1 15 replies