Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Pre OC Crawl Event Open House at the Lagoon Room

Pages: 1 5 replies

A

Aloha,
Saturday, March 29th, Before the OC Crawl, Shelley and I are having an open House at the Lagoon Room. Were having the Polynesian Pop Spectacular

The Itenerary

10:00, Drinks and Pupus at the Fabulous Lagoon Room

11:00, The World Famous Ukelele Class at Momalanis Island Traditions.

12:00, Lunch at Kealani's in Oceanside

1:00, Back to the Lagoon room for more PuPus.

3:00, Drive to OC for the Bus Adventure of a lifetime.

Music, Food, Drink, Thrills. Who's in? How about the San Diego TCers? Shipwreck Joey? MonkeyMan? Captain Ambiance? Everyones invited. Let me know.
Mahalo,
Al

You know I'm in. Talked to Trader Pup about this yesterday at the Lemoyne Lanai workparty - sounded like he's in too! See you on Saturday.

You bet your sweet ass I am!

:tiki:

I wish I could make it down your place, Al, but I think I'm gonna be busy helping Bong and Ben set up for the party at Ben's place. I'm sorry that I'm a gonna miss it.

Heads up, something's come up and I've decided to cancel the pre crawl gig at my place. On Saturday night, I'll be in OC with bells on. I hope to see you all at the crawl. I'm sorry to do this at this late date, we'll do some partying in the Lagoon Room soon. Mahalo,
Al

I appreciate the offer and would like to attend but....... I am still committed to finishing the cabinetry in our tikinesian living room. Nothing compared to yours of course but I am working up to it. This project seems to go on forever.

Thanks

Da Monkeyman

Pages: 1 5 replies