Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

5 Foot Tiki @ 30 Bucks!

Pages: 1 6 replies

T

Super cool for the kids (big & little), but there's NO WAY I'd pay $29 for it. I bet this will be a Big Lots item soon.

D
L
laney posted on Sun, Mar 23, 2003 6:40 PM

O.K. I need some for my pool!

T

Whoa Whoa Whoa. Remember, it says " It floats but can not be used as a life saving device". So I guess it is a flotation device, yet it has no life saving powers. Kind of like the wonder twin that could only turn into water related object. OK, yes I have been drinkin'.

L

O.K went to Oriental Trading Co. to get these. I hate that site/catalog because I always find way too much crap I "need" and spend more than I planned. Anyway this was one of those things I couldn't live with out.

http://www.oriental.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=363125&prmenbr=991&PRICEQTY=1&PREFIX=IN&CURRENCY=USD&merchant_rn=991&KIT=I&GROUP=N&cgrfnbr=342802&shop=luau&DispAll=&CASE=0

All the other dogs in the neighborhood are going to be making fun of my dogs this summer as the tikis are bobbing around in the pool!

On 2003-03-24 10:58, laney wrote:
I hate that site/catalog because I always find way too much crap I "need" and spend more than I planned.

yes, but think of all the shipping n handling you save, when you buy lots!! (thats my favorite excuse, feel free to use it!)...

did you see the blowfish sippie mugs?

and im gonna buy MY dogs that costume too! its adorable!

woof! elicia

Pages: 1 6 replies