Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Check out Beachbum Berry on a NEW cocktail webshow!

Pages: 1 4 replies

Aloha, fellow Swizzle-Stickers! There is a wonderful new webshow that's all about the art of the cocktail! AND... the latest episode is about Tiki drinks -- in particular the elusive and boozily historic "Zombie". Our beloved Jeff Beachbum Berry is interviewed and talks about what's in a Zombie! And what makes this episode even more fabulous is that The Tikiyaki Orchestra provided the background soundtrack, and some of the photos in the show are by Tiki Magazine's Kari Hendler. (Ummm, yes, that would be me...) Also, in case you didn't get your latest issue of Tiki Magazine (and, let's face it, you really have to have it!), check out this website's blog section. They posted an article from the latest issue of Tiki Magazine (okay, okay! Also by me. Sorry!) about how to Tikify your holidays. So check it out! It's a great show. Let's ride the wave of the webcasting-cocktailing future, my friends! Here's the link: http://www.inthelandofcocktails.com/

WooHooo Kari! Mahalo for sharing this with TC :)

A

What's with that posted recipe for a "Beachbum Berry's Zombie"? Only 1 1/2 oz of rum? And Bacardi 151? What the.....?!

CJ

I ended up making it a double and it taste GREAT!!

V

On 2008-12-29 19:46, arriano wrote:
What's with that posted recipe for a "Beachbum Berry's Zombie"? Only 1 1/2 oz of rum? And Bacardi 151? What the.....?!

That's because it's a Beachbum Berry's Zombie, not the original Don's Zombie. It's another variation, easier to make.

Pages: 1 4 replies