Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki room Fountains - In stock at Disneyland

Pages: 1 13 replies

K

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I was at Disneyland last night and they had the Tiki Room Fountain in Stock at the Adventureland Bazaar. They have had the Tiki Room Merchandise there for the past few months but this is the first time I saw the fountain (they do not have it at Disneyana). The retail is $150, if you want to save on those eBay prices. Happy New Year.

What else do they have right now? The only thing I can get photos of are the things available at the Tiki Room event.

They had a display model...Did you buy it?

On 2009-01-02 11:47, kaniela wrote:
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I was at Disneyland last night and they had the Tiki Room Fountain in Stock at the Adventureland Bazaar. They have had the Tiki Room Merchandise there for the past few months but this is the first time I saw the fountain (they do not have it at Disneyana). The retail is $150, if you want to save on those eBay prices. Happy New Year.

K

On 2009-01-03 15:52, SoccerTiki wrote:
They had a display model...Did you buy it?

No, I did not.

I'm happy for those of you who might have missed out on the initial sale of these great fountains and now at least have a chance to still purchase one! Even though the water doesn't spray as high as advertised, it's still a VERY cool fountain with the lights only. Just disconnect the water motor assembly.

H

Just to be clear here; The one that Kaniela saw was the slightly worn looking display model. That's all they have. Any others were sold (and resold) a long time ago.

Oops! Sorry for the misinterpretation. The follow up postings made it sound like there was a display model, but the original posting also stated they had stock. Didn't specifically mention only having one for sale. Bummer! I was hoping Disney had found a missing stack of them somewhere!

K

Hi, I was at Disneyland again this morning and they stated that they sold the display earlier this week but got more in. They have a new Display and I had the Cast Member call the stock room. They had one in the stockroom. If you are a passholder and want one you might want to stop by tomorrow morning to see if it is still there (she said that there has not been much interest in the fountain on display), or call Delivears. I feel bad for not finding out more information when I created this thread so I thought that I would do some research.

Kaniela,
Thanks for the update! I hope one of you tiki fans can still grab the last ones in stock! That's awesome they got more in!

Yes, thanks for the update. As mentioned in the other ETR Fountain thread:

When I visited Disneyland on Jan 5th they said all that was left was the display one.
As Mrs. Hakalugi will attest, I have bad timing.

I just returned from DLR today and here's an update on tiki fountains. The Adventureland store has 4 left including the display and Disneyana on Main St. has 2 left including display. They are still priced at $150.00. Hope those of you who missed out can get one now.

Thanks Enchanted Tiki Guy....FYI I was at Disneyland yesterday and got a Tiki Room Fountain. The clerk said it was the last one they had. I asked her about why they still had them since they supposedly sold out and she said they "get them in from time to time". I checked the bottom of the fountain and it is signed by both Kevin and Jody! I know there was some mention as to whether or not Disney had run over the LE numbers but would they have been signed? Just curious if anybody knows?
Later that day after visiting the Tiki room we checked over at the Adventureland Bazaar and they said they also had one. I also picked up a set of the Tiki Room Figures #2 which I was surprised to see. It was a very happy day since even though we were at Disneyland for the release there was so much chaos we decided to just give up hope of ever having one!

"The gods have been angered by all the celebrating"

[ Edited by: Bewitched By Tiki 2009-04-13 12:45 ]

Bewitched by Tiki, So glad to hear you got a fountain! I was at DLR on Easter and they still had at least one fountain left in Adventureland and they got in more glasses and pitchers and still have the figure set too! The wood handle purse/bags are gone but shirts are still on sale.

Yes I was very happy. I saw at least 2 or 3 of the wooden handle purses on Saturday but I guess they got popular. It was over at the Adventureland Bazaar however I don't get the feeling as many people know about their merchandise as the Disneyana store, which can be a good thing when you are looking for specific items. I feel very lucky I got my fountain.

Pages: 1 13 replies