Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Tiki Tees collectible shot glass/T-shirt Combo!

Pages: 1 11 replies

T

Hey fellow Tiki enthusiasts! Tiki Tees Screen Printing has been working with Tiki Farm to create our very first collectible shot glass!

For a limited time only we are offering this shot glass/t-shirt combo which features the concept sketches and full color image of our shot printed on a Hanes Beefy-T for only $20.

Go to http://www.tikitees.com to check it out and make a purchase!

And please give me some feedback. I'd love to know what you think about 'em!

love the shirt

however.......can you possible do some tiki
mug designs in
button front bowling style shirts?

that would be cool

T

You bet! I'd love to do some stuff like that. I always love commissioning illustrations from various artists just for this type of project so any out there that would like to see their work turned apparel, let me know!

T

Hey all! I noticed that our most expensive shipping to date for this promo has not exceeded $4.99. Given that fact, I am now reducing the shipping charges to just that and will issue refunds to those who paid the $8.99 previous shipping charge, with exception to international customers of course.

We have had a great response to this promotion and we are nearing the end of our shirt run, so if you want the shirt/shot combo you'd better get your orders in!

In addition, we are shipping these in the neeto boxes we've printed up pictured below. If you are like me and are a sucker for cool packaging then you'll love this.

Thanks for all the patronage thus far and Mahalo!

Tiki Tees
http://www.tikitees.com

T

Okay folks! We just have a few tees left now so I'm going to start selling our shot by itself. $5.95 plus $4.99 shipping gets you our nifty collectible shot glass shipped right to your door! What a groovy bargain! Get 'em while we've still got 'em! Buy one (or 5) HERE!

I don't know about anyone else but I cannot see what the shirt says?!?!

On 2009-01-28 14:57, tikitees wrote:
Okay folks! We just have a few tees left now so I'm going to start selling our shot by itself. $5.95 plus $4.99 shipping gets you our nifty collectible shot glass shipped right to your door! What a groovy bargain! Get 'em while we've still got 'em! Buy one (or 5) HERE!

.. I'm having trouble viewing this link!

On 2009-01-30 13:20, bananabobs wrote:
I don't know about anyone else but I cannot see what the shirt says?!?!

Right below the mug is says "not actual size".
Just got my set in the mail and LOVE IT!!!
Cute little guy.

T

Hey, Thanks! We've really enjoyed this project. Nice break from the regular day to day custom stuff.

Classic Photo Tiki's City of Refuge

Beautiful photo of Tiki's guarding City of Refuge

Great thing about this image is that you are behind the Tiki's
in the sanctuary and "protected" no joke this is true Hawaiian History
what a great print for your Tiki bar, keep the unwanted out!!!

Got this available in a natural grass mat and 3" dia. Natural Bamboo Frame
Outside dia. on Frame is 30" x 38"
I'm in L.A. so pick up is an option, shipping is not cheap on this, got to be crated.

Wholesale price $100.00 (200 retail)
Got a few left!!!

Print only $25.00 (20" x 28" on linen cover)5,00 shipping
Dealers email me for more great images.....

Mahalo Nui Loa

T

ummmm....cool pic, but why did you post your item in my turf? No biggie.

T

bump

Pages: 1 11 replies