Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Squeeki Tiki Dog Toys

Pages: 1 9 replies

O

Cool new Tiki Dog Toys available from http://www.otomik.com

Squeeki Tiki™ are safe non-toxic chew toys for doggies of all ages & size!!! Soft durable Bodies all squeek and are stylized like cool stone polynesian gods! Give your 4-legged friend a bite of Paradise!!! Collect ‘em all!!!

Moai and Tiki Styles available!

D

whoa! i subscribe to "Pet Business" so i thought i see new products before they hit the market.. but WOW, these are neat-o.

i'm going to order a few for my Trader Pup! thanks for posting this!

W

Here's the link Squeeki Tiki™ toys.

Many colors, including a sedate stone gray for the Moai and brown for the Tiki tiki.

Get the gray Moai for your dog then film a home movie epic horror feature The Giant Dog of Easter Island.

rufus wants one! squeeking is his second favorite thing to do next to butt huffing

T

Is it just me or is this toy design....

...close to this Tiki Farm mug design. Did the same person design both?

After looking at both images in the same page. I can say that they are infact different. I do like the look of the green one...wish it was a mug though. I don't think my cat would like a squeaky tiki too much :P

[ Edited by: thefuzz 2009-01-15 15:47 ]

[ Edited by: thefuzz 2009-01-15 15:48 ]

B

Maddy would like the squeaking but hates all rubber toys :( I may have to get one for myself! Arf!

Dog is blissfully entranced by the rhythmic sounds of the Squeeki Tiki

I like how no matter where you are she is looking at you in this picture.

Ke nono au, e kala mua mai, i keia manawa ho'i.

[ Edited by: coruscate 2009-03-28 21:07 ]

O

Large Squeeki Tiki™ Moai are safe non-toxic toys for medium and large sized dogs! This cool Easter Island Moai dog toy will bring the Islands to your backyard or living room! Soft durable Bodies all squeek and are stylized like cool stone Polynesian Gods!

Give your 4-legged friend a bite of Paradise!
Collect ‘em all!

•Phthalate Free
•BPA FREE

Our dog is quite happy with our wooden tiki

O

blue.octopus,

Love the photo!

At least Squeeki Tiki are a little easier on the gums, don't splinter, and they squeak

Mahalo

Pages: 1 9 replies