Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Portland Tiki Kon VII?

Pages: 1 15 replies

T

I know this is early to think about but...

anyone have information on the next Portland, OR Tiki Kon??

All I know is that it is happening.

Is there some kind of email list we can get on to keep us informed? I'd really love to go this year!

W

I spoke with Heather a couple days ago and she said they would have the dates all nailed down in the next couple weeks. They will be making an announcement here, at that time.

A little tropical bird may have told me when the dates are...

M

Hey Everybody!

Bad news is I don't have a date to announce yet.

Good news is Tiki-Kon VII is GO.

We will return with a three-day event, including the Oringinal Home Tiki Bar tour with New Home Bars.

T

I hope the new Thatch mug will be available during the event!

K

I just found out about this whole thing and I HAVE to be there!

I've slowly embraced the whole "tiki" thing over the years. Now I am starting to build my own tiki bar. I won't be done in time for this year's festivities but would love to get on the list for 2010.

W

Time for another empty, space filling, slightly annoying "What the heck is up with...?" post.

What the heck is up with Tiki-Kon VII?

You knuckleheads.

(I just added that last bit to make a "slightly annoying" post into a "highly irritating" one. I'm a rabble-rouser.)

Trust me, it's happening. They are still working out a few details and then they will be making the announcement.

I'm hoping to come down for the Tiki Kon this year, and I may be bringing a friend!
Please let us know the dates ASAP, so we can plan to party at my favorite annual Portland tiki event!

T

I am gettin Thirsty!

Yo Tambien!

M

Just put a new post topic up.

So happy to not have to stay mum on the dates anymore!

Pages: 1 15 replies