Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Hey Northeasterners! Need bar/lounge furnishings?

Pages: 1 3 replies

Well, I know I have been hinting at this for some time, but things are moving forward at a more rapid pace.

We are getting the house ready to put up for sale and move out west.

In doing so, we need to "neutralize" our decor and make it more generic/boring/lame.

That means much of my decor in the basement lounge has to go.

This may be a boon for you however! As much of this I will give away for free. Some (like a large bamboo shelving unit that I use for booze) I will ask for some recompense for. The trick, of course, is that you have to come get it. and yes, you can drink up some booze while here. It's not really good to be selling the house with quite THAT much booze in the house! I might ask that you bring me a liquor box (the kind with dividers so I can package up my mugs safely) or bubble wrap.

I have:
bamboo of various sizes, colors, uses.
grass matting that I used for trim on the walls and part of the ceiling.
furniture of various kinds
3 sizes of giant forks and spoons with tikis on.
and some other stuff.

I plan on storing away my favorite stuff (mugs, wall art, lights) to use wherever we move to. But a lot needs to go. Plus, we have other "garage sale" stuff we have identified that you can take off our hands too.

So work with me on a time to come visit. I know it's a schlep, but this could work out great for you.

oh, we're also going to get rid of our cool '50's kitchen table if you want to make an offer on that.

:)

Here's a picture from my lounge showing some of the grass matting. and the woman standing up in the photo is now a member of Congress.

..sb

Where are you moving to SB?
Good luck on the sale!

H

Would you be changing your username? :D

I guess I would have to change my name!
We're looking at the OTHER Portland.

Pages: 1 3 replies