Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Dyna Taboo Tiki Bike-Von Franco Edition

Pages: 1 1 replies

I have a mint Taboo Tiki Bike for sale here. It is in mint condition. The bike was bought brand new and stored in an attic. I bought it and rode it once. This thing is awesome. Some very minor flaws from just moving it around.(not noticibly) You can own this baby for $650.00. I can deliver to San Diego at the end of Feb. I will be there for the Big 3 Swapmeet.I would be willing to box up and ship Greyhound Bus(Cheapest way) if ya want to pay shipping. This will be a true Tiki Collectors item for sure. I bought it to ride and just don't. If your serious you can email me at [email protected]. or call me at 520-396-4227--Dale

[ Edited by: Tucson Tiki 2009-01-29 08:19 ]

N

On 2009-01-29 08:16, Tucson Tiki wrote:
I have a mint Taboo Tiki Bike for sale here. It is in mint condition. The bike was bought brand new and stored in an attic. I bought it and rode it once. This thing is awesome. Some very minor flaws from just moving it around.(not noticibly) You can own this baby for $650.00. I can deliver to San Diego at the end of Feb. I will be there for the Big 3 Swapmeet.I would be willing to box up and ship Greyhound Bus(Cheapest way) if ya want to pay shipping. This will be a true Tiki Collectors item for sure. I bought it to ride and just don't. If your serious you can email me at [email protected]. or call me at 520-396-4227--Dale

Wow, nice. I've been in the market for a bike, but I'm afraid this is a little out of my price range. Hope you sell it, though! It's in great shape.

[ Edited by: Tucson Tiki 2009-01-29 08:19 ]

Pages: 1 1 replies