Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

The Rendezvous - Kenosha, WI - New Website & Mugs

Pages: 1 8 replies

C
croe67 posted on Sun, Feb 1, 2009 8:35 AM

Aloha!

The Rendez'vous Tiki Bar in Kenosha, Wisconsin has a new website for your viewing pleasure.

You can check out....

• the new cocktail menu
  • pictures of the place
  • Tiki Mugs that will be for sale SOON.....the Gravedigger & Zombie, as well as a NEW mug for your mug buying pleasure :)

The Rendez'vous is also NOW OPEN SUNDAYS.

Check it out:

http://www.rendezvous-tiki-lounge.com/

Mahalo!!

[ Edited by: croe67 2009-02-01 08:40 ]

T

What a great looking place. I love the red/black silhouette paintings on the walls

Kool place! I wish the mugs were priced more like Frankie's.

:tiki: So when's the Milwaukee area crawl? :drink:

C
croe67 posted on Mon, Feb 2, 2009 9:44 AM

On 2009-02-01 10:40, Big Kahuna wrote:
Kool place! I wish the mugs were priced more like Frankie's.

The Rendez'vous mugs are individually hand glazed & molded by a local kiln, which involves a lot of individual handling & work for each specific mug.
We'll have pictures of the new ones to share soon over in the Marketplace :)

..must you put the name of the mug directly over the face of each mug picture?..i think your sales of these would improve greatly if we could actually see what we are buying....move the names up just over the top of the mug and then both will be seen clearly....

..just some helpful advice, not tryin to be a jerk about it...

On 2009-02-02 11:04, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
..must you put the name of the mug directly over the face of each mug picture?..i think your sales of these would improve greatly if we could actually see what we are buying....move the names up just over the top of the mug and then both will be seen clearly....

..just some helpful advice, not tryin to be a jerk about it...

D00d,
When you scroll over the pics, the name disappears, then you see the entire mug. Hope this helps. :D

doh!!!!!....how cool is that?? when the hell was scrolling invented and why wasn't i told???

actually, only part of the name dissappears on the bloody zombie....

i wish they would stop tricking me like that......now i feel really foolish.

C

O-KEY-DOE-KEY

The Rendez'vous mugs are BACK IN STOCK!
The new glaze on the Zombie Mug is very cool -it's a cool grey with a lot of blue in it....we're gonna get some pictures of the new glaze & the other mugs.

For now you can see them on the website: http://www.rendezvous-tiki-lounge.com/
(BUT the Zombie picture shows the older all-grey glaze, however....)
The pictures are WAY too bright & don't show the mugs off very well, but, for now, they're better than nuthin'.

AND......the Rendez'vous also now has t-shirts - you can check those out on the website, too :)

"time flies when yer having rum", as the shirt says :wink:

MAHALO for your support!!

Pages: 1 8 replies