Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Outdoor Fire Designs, Spokane, WA (store)

Pages: 1 24 replies

Name:Outdoor Fire Designs
Type:store
Street:1425 W Francis Ave
City:Spokane
State:WA
Zip:99205
Phone:1.866.606.8842

Description:
If anyone is to ask where they could purchase a TRUE Remote Controlled Outdoor Tiki Torchs please let them know we carry it. This is a 24 Volt system that works off a push button from your home or a key chain remote NOT on the pole as most of them do. This allows you to truly ignite your tiki torches from one location and multiple tiki's at any time, nobody has this to offer the way we do.
Outdoor Fire Designs raising the BAR once again.

You can visit us online at: http://www.outdoorfiredesigns.com anytime if you do not find what you are looking for please e amil us at: [email protected]

Also if anyone has any questions please feel free to contact us or respond here and we will get you the answer.

Thank you all for letting us add a little fire to your life!

OUTDOOR FIRE DESIGNS

[ Edited by: Outdoor Fire Designs 2009-02-05 11:03 ]

[ Edited by: Outdoor Fire Designs 2009-02-05 11:04 ]

[ Edited by: Outdoor Fire Designs 2009-02-05 11:04 ]

OFD,

Is there some sort of way to make the torch flames go Big!?

Like, built into the remote control ??

Would be nice.

Could really freak people out with this...

Mahalo:

Let me understand, you want a BIG flame to impress everyone? Ya Bratta I like it.
But it is not always the size of the flame that matters but rather how people see your flame.

If you really want a big flame from our units all you need to do is open the main gas valve to half way we normally only open it a quarter turn and that gives off about a 1 to 1 1/2 foot of flame.

Let me know if I addressed your question properly.

OUTDOOR FIRE DESIGNS

I was thinking more like to have the flame

or gas control valve also

on a remote so the flame is adjustable

not by doing it manually.

Like a flame thrower.

( or a Kiss show :wink:

You got anything like that?

p.s. Fire GOOD!

Sorry I do not. our Tiki's come with two control valves one at the master gas and a flame contoller on the head. As for individual parts to meet your needs I do not have. I will inquire today with some of my contacts and see if I can help you out.
I will let you know later.

H

I too would be interested in the sort of flame control Bamboo Ben is asking about. Multiple switches on the remote. One for on/off, the others to incrementally adjust the flame between a min and max flow. Maybe even a push button to temporarily go to full max while holding the button down. Of course the full max would have to be a flame that's two to four feet tall (or taller!).

On 2009-02-04 09:24, Hakalugi wrote:
I too would be interested in the sort of flame control Bamboo Ben is asking about. Multiple switches on the remote. One for on/off, the others to incrementally adjust the flame between a min and max flow. Maybe even a push button to temporarily go to full max while holding the button down. Of course the full max would have to be a flame that's two to four feet tall (or taller!).

6 feet would be cool.

....And, colors too!

Is there a Pyro Central . com??

Sorry all. I understand. Unfortunatly my remote system can only turn on and off the Tkik's either by a push button wall mount in the house or a key chain. That would be nice to elavate the flame through remote, now you gave me another project to go to work on, let you all know soon how that goes.

Any other questions?

S
squid posted on Wed, Feb 4, 2009 3:20 PM

Yeah. Why isn't this post in Marketplace?

Reminds me of the George Carlin routine. He was imagining the guy that invented the flame thrower. "Geez, I'd really like to set that guy on fire but he's all the way on the other side of the room... hmmmm?"

"Store" is one of the options when entering a location in this forum so I don't mind too much as long the store is directly related to Tiki, and seems of value to the folks here. The U-mods can decide.

Sabu

LOL. Yes $800.00 For a TRUE remote Tiki Torch. Unfortunately it seems you have not done your home work!!! So I will help you out. O.K. So lets say RED DRAGON is the source of most China's imported tiki torches and lets not B.S. our selves their is not a U.S. made product that compares. So you take the COST to purchasing one of these Tiki's and let's even say you are a business person and are getting this direct from your source? And then you want to place , OH! A PUSH button BBQ style electrode ignite to this you can add another $150.00 for this little B.S. part.

But it still does not deliver a TRUE REMOTE feature to this TIKI torch all you have is a standard gas tiki with an push button electrode ignite on the pole, just like your BBQ has. What if you had 10 of these in your backyard are you really comparing manual light to FULL REMOTE IGNITION, COMMON?

And If I may address this also, You are looking at the COPPER cone head TIKI which everyone knows cost a little more than a standard black head torch.

OH I am SORRY, FULLY AUTOMATED REMOTE CONTROLLED FROM THE HOUSE TO ALL TIKI TORCHES IN YOUR BACKYARD, THERMOCOUPLE 65MPH WIND AND RAIN RESISTANT, NO OIL NEEDED AND WILL ALWAYS PERFORM NO MATTER WHAT THE WEATHER BRINGS ON TIKI TORCH!

So I am sorry A little defensive here why, because a lot of hard work and honor that no one else offers and that is a PATENT PEN product.

You think you can make this in your backyard, unfortunately you can. But by the time you figure it all out and spend all the money and time to research all means, well you might as well just purchased it from us.

I would say you can imitate it. But NEVER master it, and if you did well, TO LATE, ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED.

Sorry, But if you ever new the cost of doing business and having something no one else has you too could put your price on it. Unfortunately you probably do not sell over a 100 of these a year to the finest location around the world.

I'll tell you what! Go to any other source you think you have and show me the same product in the U.S. that Carry's the same products and performs to the same standards we do and deliver this to me and I will BOW down to you in public with SHAME.

The closest you will come is in a range of around $450.00 For a Black coned TIKI torch (Without Remote Automation from your house) but including a push button electronic ignite on the unit it's self ''per unit''

If you would like to respond to this with more price shock I still have more bullets in my pocket to shoot about this product and it's internal functions. So now it is your turn to show the FORUM what kind of guns you are carrying!
I will look for you in the O.K. Coral.

Let's put some FIRE into this!

Sincerely yours, With due respect.

OUTDOOR FIRE DESIGNS

Brotta: I am done. Common Bra, you live in an area I sell so many of these to.

LOL, If you where smart you would contact me and I would give you our dealer pricing and let you make the revenue I am making. No problem, if you do not need the $$$ but unless you can really prove something here I am bored with you.
You do not out perform me so, Back off with your $800.00 lines! it is getting old.

Outdoor Fire Designs

WELCOME to TIKI CENTRAL :)
:drink: $800 for a fuk'n Tiki torch? :drink:

On 2009-02-05 00:12, Outdoor Fire Designs wrote:
You do not out perform me so, Back off with your $800.00 lines! it is getting old.

On 2009-02-04 23:56, Outdoor Fire Designs wrote:
So now it is your turn to show the FORUM what kind of guns you are carrying!

Ok.

I actually need a permit for this one:

Buzzy Out!

RR

B
Babalu posted on Thu, Feb 5, 2009 3:28 PM

On 2009-02-05 00:12, Outdoor Fire Designs wrote:
Brotta: I am done. Common Bra, you live in an area I sell so many of these to.

LOL, If you where smart you would contact me and I would give you our dealer pricing and let you make the revenue I am making. No problem, if you do not need the $$$ but unless you can really prove something here I am bored with you.

Outdoor Fire Designs

Take your $800.00 Tiki Torch, flame it up, and stick it where the sun don't shine.

You are 7 posts into Tiki Central and all about the overpriced crap you are selling. Put your $$ where your mouth is and at LEAST buy some advertising space on the site, with ALL of the money you are making?

Spam, Spam, Spam. Welcome to Tiki Central, Brotta! Thankfully, Bra, I don't live where you sell so many of these...

PTD

On 2009-02-04 09:45, Outdoor Fire Designs wrote:
Sorry all. I understand. Unfortunatly my remote system can only turn on and off the Tkik's either by a push button wall mount in the house or a key chain. That would be nice to elavate the flame through remote, now you gave me another project to go to work on, let you all know soon how that goes.

Any other questions?

One more question, if you please? What in the name of Lux Interior is a Tkik's?

PTD

S
squid posted on Thu, Feb 5, 2009 10:48 PM

On 2009-02-05 10:31, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:

Buzzy Out!

OMG! BUZZY IS THE 7th BRADY KID!!!!

On 2009-02-04 09:14 am, RevBambooBen wrote:
I was thinking more like to have the flame or gas control valve also on a remote so the flame is adjustable not by doing it manually.
Like a flame thrower. ( or a Kiss show ) You got anything like that?

Pages: 1 24 replies