Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Polynesian Restaurant Menus for sale

Pages: 1 4 replies

Here's your chance to grab some incredible Polynesian Restaurant menus from my personal collection.

http://stores.ebay.com/Exoteque-Music_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQftidZ2QQsclZ2QQtZkm

Auctions end Sunday, February 15th, 2009.

Thanks for looking and good luck!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Whoa! That is some serious eye candy there, Jeff! Love that "Volcano" cover, and the Kona Kai Cocktail menu...and...and...
Hope you are not going into the core of your collection!

On 2009-02-09 11:59, bigbrotiki wrote:
Whoa! That is some serious eye candy there, Jeff! Love that "Volcano" cover, and the Kona Kai Cocktail menu...and...and...
Hope you are not going into the core of your collection!

Just doing a little weeding out. Let's say I'm trimming around the core of my collection.

I was one of the unemployment statistics last month so I'm trying to generate a little cash flow.

Yeah, that Volcano cover is pretty neat. Believe it not, it's from an Italian restaurant!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

S
Swanky posted on Mon, Feb 9, 2009 5:20 PM

You have a menu there I have been searching for for months! I bought it before and the seller folded it in half and mailed it, then set a drink on it and it arrived with a bright blue circle on it! No refunds... I hope I get yours.

On 2009-02-09 17:20, Swanky wrote:
You have a menu there I have been searching for for months! I bought it before and the seller folded it in half and mailed it, then set a drink on it and it arrived with a bright blue circle on it! No refunds... I hope I get yours.

I hope you get it too Swanky!!

Good Luck!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Pages: 1 4 replies