Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Advertise in the 13th issue (Spring 09) of Tiki Magazine

Pages: 1 11 replies

N

Aloha,

More than ever we need your continued support of Tiki Magazine. We know the economy
has been tough on everyone and Tiki Magazine is no exception. The deadline for ads in the Spring 09
issue is MARCH 7TH. Please feel free to email [email protected] or call (858) 722-4599 if you have any questions.
Thank you to everyone who has supported us as we enter our 5th year.

Mahalo,

Nicktiki

Wow, entering the 5th year, congrats Nick! That's right folks, if you don't advertise, people won't see you, and are even less likely to spend their precious dime in your direction.

N

Thanks, Big Bro! The new issue features a cover by The Pizz. Other features include a profile on Florida Tiki carver Wayne Coombs and the Tikiyaki Orchestra.
It should be a very good issue, I hope you'll join us.

Nick

N

Bumpity Bump.

One more week!!

N

3 more days!!!

Hi Nick,
Do you have an idea as to when the next issue will be on stands? I like to buy mine fresh off the rack at a neat store called Wacko here in Los Angeles. Thanks!

[ Edited by: Enchanted Tiki Guy 2009-03-05 16:47 ]

M

We saw KAri last night at Wednesdays at Frankies and she told us what a deal the advertising rate is-and it reaches 15,000 folks! Maybe advertise your ebay handle if you are a seller?!? It costs pennies!

N

Hi Enchanted Tiki Guy,

The Spring 09 issue will be delivered to Wacko in the afternoon of April 18th.

Nick

sorry for off topic, but are you going to do another event at Bali Hi Nick?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

N

Hey Jeff,

I'd like to do another Bali Hai event. But, at the moment I don't have anything planned.

Nick

ok, PM sent
Jeff(bigtikidude)

Pages: 1 11 replies