Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

A new painting by Tiki Junkman

Pages: 1 12 replies

Here's an acrylic painting I did recently.

Here it is on my wall.

tiki junkman

I like it a lot, ooh it makes me feel like I am right there on the beach!!! Well done matey...those palm trees look ace, wish I had your talent...I raise my glass to ya bud :drink: looks great on the wall too... :D

Brilliant! That'll liven up that room!

Let's see more.

Clean and elegant, well done!

Thanks a lot everyone. I appreciate all the kind words. Here is the second one. I wanted to practice up on paintin those palm trees in this one so I just kept adding em.

tiki junkman

very kool painting .

Here's a new one. Not really a painter so the colors and theme have been pretty similar but they are fun to do. This one is painted on a 2'x4' piece of hardboard.

P

those are cool. are you going to do a daylight one? twilight would be cool, too.

I actually have a few I have been doing with blues/purples as the sky colors. I haven't taken pics of those yet.

A new painting I did last Saturday. Its a pretty dark painting but my flash on the camera made the colors extra bright.

cool! The palm tree paintings make a nice series.

Nice paintings, that first one is perfect for that wall.

You should do a 'panel series'. Like 3 panels spread out that all have the same scene, would look great with that palm tree scene.

Here's some more stuff I do when i find time

I really like the black velvet painting style so I tried it on a few. Just painted a black background tho, no real velvet.

Another black velvet style but not tiki but i do like it

I tried my first black and white painting. The cam flash made the moon glow

and not so much tiki but a color pencil sketch i did like a year ago

enjoy

tj

Pages: 1 12 replies