Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

TC's own weirduncletiki creates - JUDD'S ENORMOUS WINE SHOW!

Pages: 1 13 replies

**Here's the latest creation from the man of * MANY HATS, * Tiki Central's own weirduncletiki, leader of the Maikai Gent's and wine maker extraordinaire :D .....

Aloha!

We have launched a new online video series - * JUDD'S ENORMOUS WINE SHOW! * :o
It is a weekly series about the world of wine seen through Judd's somewhat
twisted perspective. JUDD'S ENORMOUS WINE SHOW will showcase the
intriguing, mysterious, and often weird world of wine. The first episode of
the series is now online at:

http://www.juddshill.com AND
http://www.juddsenormouswineshow.com AND
the Judd's Hill FaceBook page

I hope you enjoy it! Who knows - we might even ask you to star in an
episode!

Eccentric, Fun, On the Go - Get on Board for JUDD'S ENORMOUS WINE SHOW!

Have fun,

P.S. Feel free to let your friends know about our new show. They'll enjoy
it too! **

Dr. Tiki Mojo, you beat me to it! Thanks for posting this. I sincerely hope that the fine folks of Tiki Central will enjoy this new series. Here's a little game: At some point(s) during episode #1(currently posted), three other Tiki Centralites are featured. The first to spot, identify and post about it here will win a BIG mahalo from me for taking a keen eye to our new show. Have fun with it!

-Weird Unc

Oh, and as for the game described above... you three Tiki Centralites who appear in the show are excluded from participating. No unfair practices here!

Click here: The Big Show

http://www.juddsenormouswineshow.com/

Here is this week's installment of Judd's Enormous Wine Show!

On 2009-02-13 13:14, weirduncletiki wrote:
Here's a little game: At some point(s) during episode #1(currently posted), three other Tiki Centralites are featured. The first to spot, identify and post about it here will win a BIG mahalo from me for taking a keen eye to our new show.

Is it the one with enormous judds?
(sorry) :D

I'm blonde, don't expect me to figger this out.

Pirates be near! Flagons of Cabernet Sauvignon, me hearties!

Episode #3 is now up and running. Have a look and enjoy! Also, be sure to check out Episode #2 as it features character design by none other than GROG!

-Weird Unc

Episode 4 is up and...

We'll be taping an episode of "Judd's Enormous Wine Show" at The Purple Orchid in El Segundo (as if I have to tell you where the Purple Orchid is) on Tuesday, May 26 starting at 6:00pm. It would be fantastic to have you there to represent the finest in tiki culture. There'll be some ukulele strumming and vocal lip synching (just like today's most popular "muscial" artists!) and plenty of fun to be had. Wear your finest aloha attire and get some screen time on the most popular entertainment video series in all the wine world. Hope to see you there! Mahalo.

-Weird Unc

Aloha from Napa Valley! The show is now on iTunes! Subscribe for free and get all the episodes delivered straight to your computing machine. I sure would appreciate any kind comments and high ratings you can leave at the iTunes store, it'd really help get our little show out there. Enjoy! You can search iTunes for "Judd's Enormous Wine Show" or use this handy link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=331378655

Have fun with it! Thanks a bunch!

-Weird Unc

A brand new episode is up today. The Wine Pirate gets his starring role, finally! Have a look and enjoy.

-Weird Unc

Aloha, all!

There's a new episode up! This one features plenty of Tiki Centralites. Have a looksee and laugh. Enjoy.

-Weird Unc

W

That was pretty danged funny. I'd always thought the Purple Orchid was a sorta swanky Tiki bar. I didn't know it was kinda skid row and fulla lowlifes.

Well, woofmutt, now you know the truth. Skid row lowlifes who wouldn't know a first growth Bordeaux from a two-buck chuck even if it lept out of a bunghole (official winemaking lingo, look it up) and bit 'em in the behind. Sorry to disillusion you, but glad you had a hardy har har. By the way, it gets much worse in Episode 7, Part 2.

-Weird Unc

p.s. Much love to Purple Orchid and it's fine and sophisticated habitués. Next round of Petite Sirah is on me, Dave (of the Purple Orchid... I've finished addressing woofmutt, if that even is his real name).

Pages: 1 13 replies