Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Phoney Emails

Pages: 1 5 replies

I love to get emails like this! I know they're fake but I always click on the link and screw with the people. You can type any user name and password(of course cause they're stealing your info) I like using Asswipe O'Leary for my name and I live on 1313 Mockingbird Lane in Quahog,Rhode Island. I'll put just about anything just to piss them off. It's a shame that people do fall for this shit..

I'm always wary that the link will bite me back. I just delete the crap.

Asswipe's a great name, though. I'm tempted...

I grew up near a nice retired lentil farming couple, Helga and Klaus Asswipe.

They had immigrated to America in the 30s and suffered all sorts of persecution during the war. The Asswipes were very sweet, my mother still makes Mrs Asswipe's Kakakuchen every Christmas.

I think you people are horrible.

What?! I said I liked the name...

Somewhere in the world the real Asswipe O'leary is reading this and probably crying. Please
be sensitive to those with unfortunate names. Did you know Woofmutt goes by that moniker because
he got tired of kids making fun of his real name which is "Culpecki Hogcaller Poopmaker"?? Of course this name is french in origin, but the evil kids who ridiculed him didn't care!

Sincerely,
Mr. Dick B. Johnson

W

Yes, French.

Remember my French origins, Mr. Thunderbird, when tomorrow morning you're still coughing up haggis and holding an ice pack to the huge lump on your noggin caused by the bottle of fine French Islay whisky I whacked you over the head with. We French do that to good friends every February 17th. It's called First Foot In Your Ass night.

Pages: 1 5 replies