Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

martini lamp spotted on THE BEAST crime drama

Pages: 1 1 replies

no one puts Tipsy in the corner!!!

Was watching one of my favorite weekly cop dramas, "The Beast", starring patrick swayze. It was filmed in chicago so it was fitting that my martini lamp made a prominent appearance in 2 scenes......In last weeks episode called "capone", swayze goes under cover for a drug ring and at the condo of the the drug king pin (played by lou diamond phillips) you can see the martini lamp on the bar.....at one point, swayze's character even snort's lines of blow off the bar top in full view of the lamp.....the lamp makes a second appearance in the last scene at the condo again......I only wish that swayze would have cracked phillips across the head with the lamp....now THAT would have been cool !!!!.....perhaps in another episode???

anyway, it's official......the martini lamp is the the lamp of choice amongst drug dealers nationwide......

here's the link:.....click to view "capone" part 2 and then part 5 or watch the whole episode if ya like......

http://www.aetv.com/the-beast/video/index.jsp?bcpid=3215144001&bclid=14304128001&bctid=14294685001

thanks!

-Tips

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2009-03-01 19:41 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2009-03-01 19:42 ]

Its not the first time one of your lamps have apeared in a police drama in the first season of the canceled Donnie Wahlberg cop show "Boomtown", in an episode called "Crash" your Luau Lantern appears in a Tiki bar.

Pages: 1 1 replies