Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Ghastly Ones Sat March 7th at Bordello in Downtown L.A.

Pages: 1 4 replies

this is the perfect thing to do Sat. nite after the tiki mug book release party.
Jeff(bigtikidude)

info:
The Ghastly Ones

03-07-2009 21:00 at HAUNTED HOUSE AU GO-GO @ THE BORDELLO
901 E. 1st Street, Los Angeles, California 92101
Cost:
We’re proud to annouce the debut of HAUNTED HOUSE AU GO-GO!!!! This is the horror garage and spooky surf club you’ve been waiting for!!! Tony the Tyger and Norman "Baron Shivers" of The Ghastly Ones present HAUNTED HOUSE AU GO-GO. A night of Spook-A-Delic Sounds with live sets by The Ghastly Ones, The Living Sickness and Burlesque with Moana Santana, horror videos and eerie projections with DJ’s Tony the Tyger spinning his collection of cryptic garage 45’s and Baron Shivers unearthing the best of Back from The Grave and Surf Creature comps and much more!!! Get there early!!! This show will sell out!

Yes, as mentioned in the La Luz thread a few times, you can hit the signing then head over to the Bordello. Norman, AKA Baron Shivers may show up to the La Luz signing early before checking in at the Bordello, his Ghastly Ones mug is in the book.

I heard that there are only about 40 or so of the Ghastly Ones mug left floating around at different stores etc.
grab one now, before you regret it.
I think they have some at Whacko.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

S

I ordered mine directly from the GO website. Noticed yesterday that they've taken it off of the merch page.

And....I REALLY wish I could go to this. :(

[ Edited by: Staredge 2009-03-05 09:18 ]

Crazy Packed show,
good to see that some of you took my advice and got over there early enough to get in.
man that place was hoppin.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Pages: 1 4 replies