Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Don't forget it's Tiki Central Night at Forbidden Island Tonight

Pages: 1 9 replies

R

Hi All,

It's been really nice to see a lot of you so regular lately. I just wanted to remind anyone that may have forgotten that it's Tiki Central Night at Forbidden Island every Wednesday night. Most folks start showing up around 8 pm, but you can certainly come earlier if you like. Lara and I will be there and joining our staff is Susan. Some of you may know her from behind the bar at the Conga Lounge.

Come feel our girl power, bring your cocktail books, your special mugs, even ingredients if need be. We're happy to have you.

Also don't forget that Wednesday nights are also 94501 night. If you live in Alameda, and tell us you do, you get $1 off each of your drinks after 7 pm.

Hope to see you tonight.

...And it's Rum Runner's b/day. Join us to celebrate!! Lara will be making her fair share of "annoying and complicated cocktails"

Wow! That looks like a first edition of the BoA&CC! It must be worth a fortune!

TWO

Happy Birthday Paul (and others...Hanford??) Etc.
I wish I could be there tonight but rest assured I will have a drink in your honor (though it'll probably be Nyquil).

J

I hope you all still have some ginger syrup on hand. I think Mrs. Howell needs a night out tonight too!

Line up the SPANKEES!

See you there.

Susan is mixing at FI!!? YAY! Can she mix me a drink that will make me 20 years younger?

Hey Tiki Central Folks...It's Wednesday!

some day I will make it back!

On 2011-02-25 19:41, RevBambooBen wrote:
some day I will make it back!

How about you vending at the Forbidden Island Parking Lot sale in September?

Pages: 1 9 replies