Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Mai Tai's at Cheeseburgers in Paradise in Maui

Pages: 1 8 replies

So, I'm eating at Cheeseburgers in Paradise while visiting Lahina Maui. The menu states "hand made
Mai Tai's" which must mean they hand pour the triple sec, orange juice and Rose's lime juice into
the drink. My mistake for ordering it, but Maui was a blast!

Picture of me taking my daughter into the ocean for the first time

At Wailea the waves were very small and almost no wind. Could see several whales from the shore.

Found this cool Chameleon at Mick Fleetwood's house

The whole family just before a shark attacked the wife and dragged her out to sea

BM

WOW that takes me back to Fall Break of last year..we got a gift certificate bought for us to Cheeseburger becuz the rental house AC died one day..did you go to Mamas Fish House on the other side of the island? That place is AMAZING and has great tikis there..real wasabi too!!

D

omg, nature touching
looks like you all had a great time. welcome back to snow, rain and fog. good times.

W

"The whole family just before a shark attacked the wife and dragged her out to sea."

Oh man, that sucks. Mrs tiki-thunderbird was pretty nice for a gal who liked champagne cocktails.

S

On 2009-03-04 20:46, dogbytes wrote:
omg, nature touching

Hey Mr. Riviera, so did that thar lizard poop on yer hand? (sorry, just trying to gross out dogbytes...)

and since the wife has been eaten by a shark, what are the chances I could have the starburst dishes? I do realize I'd have to wrassle dogbytes for it...

On 2009-03-05 15:37, sweetpea wrote:

On 2009-03-04 20:46, dogbytes wrote:
omg, nature touching

Hey Mr. Riviera, so did that thar lizard poop on yer hand? (sorry, just trying to gross out dogbytes...)

and since the wife has been eaten by a shark, what are the chances I could have the starburst dishes? I do realize I'd have to wrassle dogbytes for it...

The starburst dishes go to whoever makes me the biggest batch of brownies! I don't like walnuts in them
but I like chocolate frosting. I think it's a good way to honor her by eating a big batch of brownies.
Get Baking!!

S

would you like crunchy peanut butter in those brownies?

uh, I mean
poooooor miss tikiriviera passing away and all, sorry for your loss...

D

i have you enrolled in the Dogbytes Brownie of The Month program. i'm sure its what Mrs Riviera would want.

did you get a chance to eat at Tasty Crust? were you there the same time as Tiki Joe's Pop & Family?

Pea, crunchy peanut butter would be fantastic!! Remember when you visit Hawaii to order some macadamia
nut pancakes with coconut syrup...yummy!

Bytes- I didn't know tiki joe's pop was visiting, would of been funny to bump into them. Can't believe I
came back to Seattle and it's snowing:(

Pages: 1 8 replies