Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Which Trader Vic's is this?

Pages: 1 5 replies

K
Kenike posted on Sat, Mar 7, 2009 3:43 PM

There was an article in the Dallas Morning News earlier this week that mentioned Dallas Trader Vic's along with this picture, but this ain't Dallas.

So which TV is it?

[ Edited by: kenike 2009-03-07 15:45 ]

my guess - London

sorta? - maybe?
I say yes - even the straws are in the same place - and of course the various carvings match - post, bar and wall. Shelves with Skull mugs, lamp on bar, etc

[ Edited by: sneakyjack 2009-03-08 16:02 ]

[ Edited by: sneakyjack 2009-03-08 16:05 ]

K
Kenike posted on Sun, Mar 8, 2009 4:12 PM

I think that's the one. Thanks!

Strange they should pick that picture to put in the article when they have tons of pictures from Dallas on file. The article was about Texas bars/restaurants having trouble paying their liquor tabs in a sluggish economy.

..is that james T behind the bar??....showin' em how to make a real mai tai in Lomdon this time, huh??

K

On 2009-03-08 16:12, Kenike wrote:

Strange they should pick that picture to put in the article when they have tons of pictures from Dallas on file. The article was about Texas bars/restaurants having trouble paying their liquor tabs in a sluggish economy.

What? Aren't you keeping them in business Kenike? :D
I know the rest of us will do our part on the 4th!

K
Kenike posted on Mon, Mar 9, 2009 2:33 PM

On 2009-03-09 14:09, Koitiki wrote:

On 2009-03-08 16:12, Kenike wrote:

What? Aren't you keeping them in business Kenike? :D
I know the rest of us will do our part on the 4th!

I'm definitely doing my part...

The plain truth is every restaurant in Dallas is hurting a little, and TV is no exception.

And yes, hopefully we can give them a boost on the 4th!

Pages: 1 5 replies