Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

I need 305 Tiki Bars ASAP!... Where can I get them?

Pages: 1 12 replies

I am not sure if this is a good source (this forum) to be asking, but I figure it's worth a try. I am looking for at least 305 Tiki Bars with a roof and two stools as soon as possible for a Southern California promotion. In stock bars would be best timing wise but if push came to shove May 1st would probably be the latest. Ultimately we would also include a sign with our customer's logo.

These are for promotional use for a spring promotion period so we do not need elaborate backyard quality bars and prefer "inexpensive" options if available.

I have photos of an example of a bar that is being sold retail in some super markets for $229. I am not necessarily looking for this exact bar and only showing it as a reference for a bar type that my customer is looking to use for their promotions.

[ Edited by: Groupie01 2009-03-10 08:59 ]

Z
Zeta posted on Tue, Mar 10, 2009 8:44 AM

Welcome.
To upload pictures:
1 click on "Post reply"
2 click on "Add Images To Your Post"
3 Relax
It's easy!
Aloha

R

speak to bamboo ben!!!

On 2009-03-10 08:44, Zeta wrote:
Welcome.
To upload pictures:
1 click on "Post reply"
2 click on "Add Images To Your Post"
3 Relax
It's easy!
Aloha

THANK YOU!!

for that quantity... and that "quality".

you need to go to an importer of asian goods

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2009-03-10 09:33 ]

On 2009-03-10 09:30, Monkeyman wrote:
for that quantity... and that "quality".

you need to go to an importer of asian goods

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2009-03-10 09:33 ]

Thank you. I can import them all day long but unfortunately I don't have the lead time.

I need them to be in the Western U.S. on about May 1 or sooner if possible. Ideally (and probably wishful thinking I know) I would like to find an existing warehouse stock or a shipment soon to land or even close-out stock. This is why I am posting here... not knowing who's connected to who and hoping someone can help me out.

I am not leaving any stone unturned.

[ Edited by: Groupie01 2009-03-10 09:56 ]

[ Edited by: Groupie01 2009-03-10 09:57 ]

You can talk to Benson Imports, out of Huntington Beach. I've have thatch and lauhala matting shipped to me at a decent rate/time frame.

how long do they have to last??? are they just for one show???what do you want to do with them when the show is over??and the key questions??how much are you willing to pay?? where do they need to be delivered?
you should look into having a set shop build them for you.plenty of time left to build those. good luck!!

On 2009-03-10 10:54, ron-tiki wrote:
how long do they have to last??? are they just for one show???what do you want to do with them when the show is over??and the key questions??how much are you willing to pay?? where do they need to be delivered?
you should look into having a set shop build them for you.plenty of time left to build those. good luck!!

They are for a promtion period bewteen May 1 and end of July for in-store displays in markets and chain stores so they will not be exposed to the elements while on display. They need to be more than just props however as they need to have some end of promtion, take home value to the store managers as well.

Thanks.

Dont tiki bars have a tiki somewhere ? How does Corona beer fit in ? Just asking ,geeez.

For cheap, indoor (did I say cheap?) bamboo/thatch bar try biglots. They usually have a small portable bamboo bar every season.

Man, all I have to say is THANK YOU guys! I appreciate the help from this forum... I hope you all get good things in return. I did not necessarily find a source yet and am still looking but I am grateful for the input and advice here... upstanding.

Never discount a special interest forum. Awesome!

P

my company can manufacture these for you.

because of time constraints and material limitations they may not be as inexpensive as $229.

feel free to contact me via email.

[email protected]

[ Edited by: pdrake 2009-03-10 16:52 ]

Pages: 1 12 replies