Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday Jungle Trader!

Pages: 1 35 replies

L

He doesn't want anyone to really know its his birthday tomorrow, March 11, so just pretend I didn't post this :wink:

Happy Birthday !

Many happy returns of the day!
Brenda

D

Happy B-Day! Why don't you celebrate by drinking some ayahuasca? :o

WooHoo! Happy Birthday to You!!

Hey, Hey, Hey. Happy Birthday Jungle man!! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. It's been a while.

Happiest of Birthdays my friend. Nothing but the best wishes from me to you!

Shit Leleliz, you blabbed. You're the one who'll get spanked not me, although it might be tough to tackle you. Not sure if I want to tangle with somebody nicknamed Wanda Whoop Ass. I do admire your toughnicity. (Former Roller Derby Skater Queen)
Dano, HA! If I could get my hands on it I would.
Brenda, WooHoo, Mike and Matt, my friends are the best friends of all.

A

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIC!!!
Dude you are the man! Have a great day Slick, hope to see you soon!!!
Mahalo,
Al

Happy 67th B-Day Jungle! Have fun fishing out on the Stanislaus......

Happy Birthday Buddy!! I hope it is a magical one.

Happy B-Day Wild Man!

Wild Man Birthday Dance! (audio only)

Kinda pissed I can't make it down there during the week, can you tell?

Vic, you the man! Sorry about the white ceiling thingy, but it was time.

Have the greatest of Birthday celebrations and this Psycho wishes you only the best.

Tell 'cleen hi for me, if she shows.

PTD

Thanks, all of you. I miss my friends. Hope to be at many more tiki events this year. It's the people that make it fun and exciting. Thanks again!

Happy birthday from Wisconsin!

MT

Happy Birthday, Vic! Good hangin' out with ya, man. You look younger now than when you were a baby!

On 2009-03-12 17:28, Mai Tai wrote:
Happy Birthday, Vic! Good hangin' out with ya, man. You look younger now than when you were a baby!

You know, it's funny, but it looks like he has about the same amount of hair?

PTD

heheh, cute little alien.

Aloha Vic, fellow Pieces!

Hope your birthday was a happy one, you turned a year older a day before I did!

D

Are you sure you didn't get your hands on some ayahuasca? Look at them spaced-out eyes! :o

N
NOTCH posted on Sat, Mar 14, 2009 1:44 AM

Happy B-day brah! Cool hanging with ya at FI and Good Time's My Bro!

G
GROG posted on Sat, Mar 14, 2009 1:59 AM

Hah! Yer old!

I still have the best friends of all. Even the few of you that I've never met in person. Get you're butts over here please. (Grog, Dano, CongaTiki) I have been told there will be another "Exotic Bazaar" at FI in Sept.
Aquaorama funny, Alii, Spermy, UB, Psyche, Mai Tai, Lake, Notch, Thanks!
Dano, with the look on my face, not sure if I really need any space juice, already there. It's quite an accomplishment just being born. From a dark quiet liquid space to being squeezed out a tube into stark bright light and getting your butt spanked while hanging upside down? WTF! :o

G
GROG posted on Sat, Mar 14, 2009 11:06 AM

On 2009-03-14 09:47, Jungle Trader wrote:
From a dark quiet liquid space to being squeezed out a tube into stark bright light and getting your butt spanked while hanging upside down? WTF! :o

Hey, that how GROG wake up every day.

L

It's that time of year again...Happy Birthday Vic!

I know you are getting up there in age so I thought I would start the well wishin' now !

;-p

[ Edited by: leleliz 2010-03-08 14:14 ]

G
GROG posted on Mon, Mar 8, 2010 5:19 PM

One day an old German Shepherd starts chasing rabbits and before long, discovers that he's lost. Wandering about, he notices a panther heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch.

The old German Shepherd thinks,
'Oh, oh! I'm in deep doo-doo now!'
Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the panther is about to leap, the old German Shepherd exclaims loudly,
'Boy, that was one delicious panther! I wonder, if there are any more around here?'

Hearing this, the young panther halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees.
'Whew!' says the panther, 'That was close! That old German Shepherd nearly had me!'

Meanwhile, a squirrel who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the panther.
So, off he goes.

The squirrel soon catches up with the panther, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the panther.

The young panther is furious at being made a fool of and says,
'Here, squirrel, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!

Now, the old German Shepherd sees the panther coming with the squirrel on his back and thinks, 'What am I going to do now?', but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old German Shepherd says...
'Where's that squirrel? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another panther!

Moral of this story ...

Don't mess with the old dogs... Age and skill will always overcome youth and treachery!

WoooHoooo! Put ANother Candle on Your Birthday Cake!! Happy Birthday!

T

:music:......somebody is turning fifty-fiiiiiiiiive........:music:

a youthful, energetic, fountain of youth, jungle-boy 55, that is.

michelle pfeiffer doesnt know what she's missin'

Happy birthday Vic. :)

J

On 2010-02-23 15:37, Jungle Trader wrote (to JOHN-O):

Sit down, shutup, and drink.

Yeah Happy B-Day JT !! :D

Even though you tell me to shutup (or was that a drink offer?)

Thanks all. Good to here from you Cleen.
John, a drink is on me if we ever meet. Believe it or not I do appreciate your enthusiasm for Tiki culture.

W

Happy Birthday fellow Pisces!

Vic,

Wish we saw more of you up in Sacto! Hope you had a great one and see you soon!

PTD

shootz, because of Cleen I won't remain unanimous, :) but thanks WSWahine and Duane.

Happy Belated, Vic!

Here's to many more years of great tiki creations!

I'm planning on the F.I. sale this year, hope to see you there!

Always late to the party.
HAPPY B-LATED VIC!
Glad your here.
CHEERS!

Cheers Mate, good B-Day to ya!

Pages: 1 35 replies