Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

EBAY - Tiki Fountain - new listing!!!!

Pages: 1 3 replies

F
Fate posted on Fri, Mar 13, 2009 10:44 AM

Ive checked with Disneyana to try to see if they got any more in for those here that I saw not wanting to pay their shipping (I was going to go pick one up for someone here..........) but it seems the one I got was the last one.
Thanks to those here that helped me get the water flow working better. The battery suggestion helped. I may try that motor fix detailed in that one thread - as mine turns off and on randomly all the time - quite annoying.

HOWEVER, and the REAL point of this post, is that I happened to see theres a tiki fountain on Ebay with a 1 cent starting price. Im guessing that shipping for this auction will be less than the 100 dollars people were quoted from Disney.

Just wanted to let you all know in case anyones interested.

BTW, is there a thread here (im new here) with people posting pictures of their tiki fountains on display perhaps? I dont have a lot of tiki stuff but this fountain makes me want to display it with a "theme" and not just by itself.
Just looking for ideas. So happy I finally have one now!!!!

thanks!!

H

Here's the link.

F
Fate posted on Fri, Mar 13, 2009 11:20 AM

ha ha I totally forgot to put the link. I even copied the link but didnt paste it.

oh my sometimes its a wonder I get out of my house in the morning!!

Thanks for paying attention when I am not. :wink:

Hey Fate, are you selling more of these Disneyland Enchanted Tiki Room Fountain?

Pages: 1 3 replies