Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Mai Kai Happy Hour - Friday March 27

Pages: 1 9 replies

Anyone care to join us for Happy Hour at the Mai-Kai this Friday?

Well, we'll be there way past Happy Hour, but you gotta start sometime.

Since I'm in the neighborhood now I'd love to join you folks, but do not look forward to the 3hr drive back home. When's Happy Hour start?

Happy Hour starts at 5 and goes to 7.

We'll be there till late-thirty so don't rush on our account.

Just a reminder.... Happy Hour is now just plain old Half-Price Drinks and not the old Buy One-Get One arrangement.

If Happy Hour starts at 5pm, I'll be there at 4:59pm! It will be really good to put faces to names.

TikiMango got the crash course in Drunken Mai-Kai-ness tonight. As soon as we sober up enough to get the camera to work I'll share pictures!

Welcome to South Florida TikiMango!

Thanks, I don't think I could have gotten a better initiation into the Mai Kai than last night. I can't believe I forgot my camera... stoopid, stoopid, stoopid. Everyone there were great people, and the ohana spirit was alive and strong. The Mystery Drink was awesome, and I'm glad I got lei'd on my first visit to the Mai Kai. Thanks for announcing that you were going, and allowing me to share your table. I can't wait to see the pics.

Pupule Tiki!

[ Edited by: TikiMango 2009-03-28 11:12 ]

T

Mango....you made it to MECCA...Congratz , your life is now complete !

Sorry I couldn't make it - sounds like you enjoyed it. Give us more warning next time and I'll clear the calendar.

T
TikiG posted on Mon, Mar 30, 2009 7:36 AM

Great to see you made it to the Mai Kai, Ray.

Hope I can make it there some day. Aloha! G

Hey everybody...I had a great time Friday night and hope to get together again soon!

One samll problem.

Mima ran my credit card TWICE and charged someone else's tab to my credit card.

I have the refund so no problem for me.

If you could, check the name on your credit card receipt and see if it says WRIGHT/KEITH under cardholder...if it does, please contact Lori at the Mai Kai at 954-563-3272 to get it fixed...otherwise, Mima will have to pay it out of her pocket.

Mahalo in advance,
Q

[ Edited by: conchchowder 2009-03-31 11:20 ]

[ Edited by: conchchowder 2009-03-31 11:21 ]

Pages: 1 9 replies