Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Tiki Magazine Spring 2006 - Crazy Al Cover

Pages: 1 0 replies

I have an extra copy of this long sold out, hard to find, back issue of Tiki magazine. I am going to list it on ebay but was wondering if anyone here was interested in buying it outright first. I had noticed a few weeks ago one sold- but I can't remember what it sold for (I think somewhere around $40?). I myself bought the Fall/Winter 2005-06 issue with Doug Horne's drunken monkeys cover for about $35 on ebay about a year ago just to complete my collection (craziness!). So I'd say somewhere around there is a fair price. Of course, if someone wants to offer more to seal the deal, I would be happy to entertain offers.(haha). Times are hard and I'm looking to buy the kids some new shoes. Hope someone appreciates the chance to complete there collection, too.

I love this site and pretty much anything and everything tiki related. For some reason this kinda stuff reminds me of fun and good times when I was a kid. This site and tiki magazine are cool reminders that I'm not the only one! Please email me with questions or offers in the next few days. If no one here is interested by then I'll be listing it Monday or Tuesday on ebay and will update this post with the listing number in case you missed it. Thanks... [email protected]
LotsaTikiLove
Helene

Pages: 1 0 replies