Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Yummy home-made, hand -made Chocolatiki TIKI COOKIES now available!

Pages: 1 12 replies

T

Aloha everybody!

I'm working on a line of tiki cookies and I'd like to tell everybody about them!

I've got three different styles/flavors in the works so far, with more to come as I experiment in the kitchen!

So far the line up is:

Chocolaty Tangaroa

Mocha Hei Tiki

Chocolate-Peanut Butter Marquesan

They are made with unbleached flour, sugar, cocoa, butter, eggs, vanilla, baking soda (plus Peanut Butter for the Marq and coffee for the Hei Tiki). No hydrogenated oils or preservatives!

The cookies are about 3" each, and are nine for $10.00, three of each flavor/style per box. (plus $5.00 Priority Shipping via USPS)

The box comes with a signed and numbered (1/1) hand-rubbed 3" x 4.25" lino-cut print as box art that bears the name CHOCOLATIKI... Oh, I'm calling the cookies Chocolatiki cookies!

I debuted the cookies at the Tikiyaki Lodge Night and they were well received!

They would go great in a Easter Basket for your favorite tiki-fan! Or they would go great in your tummy!

Local pick up can be arranged, for the ultimate freshness, if you are in the LA area... perhaps by meeting at a local tiki establishment... (that way I can pay for my a mai tai...)

PM me if you have any questions!

Or you can just paypal me at this address: [email protected]

Thanks fer lookin'!
Yer pal,
Eric October

http://ericoctober.com

[ Edited by: tobunga 2009-03-29 10:17 ]

L

Eric you are one of the most creative people on here! Is there nothing you can't do????

You are slowly conquering every market imaginable...at least for commercial products.
1st the Valentines now the cookies. Ya going to make soap next?

Your mind amazes me! Fab idea guy.

T

Hmmm... soap... not a bad idea! and I could make a hand-printed paper wrapper for it!

Thanks for the encouraging words!

Actually, the most obvious thing that I haven't tackled is actually carving a tiki... that seems a little too daunting at the moment.

Awesome, Eric! Look out, Girl Scouts!

That's it! Tiki Scouts! I can imagine you at the local super market entrance, WITH your Aloha Jhoe's hats on, competing with the girls scouts table across the way! I know you guys can come up with some great Tiki Scout patches out of felt, too. :)
(Tiki Scouts would be the youth group to the fully grown Tiki archeologists)

On 2009-03-28 15:16, tobunga wrote:

Actually, the most obvious thing that I haven't tackled is actually carving a tiki...

well, you may not have carved a freestanding tiki, but unless i am way off, aren't the cookies and hand printed labels done using woodcut technique?

T

On 2009-03-29 06:34, tikiauction wrote:

On 2009-03-28 15:16, tobunga wrote:

Actually, the most obvious thing that I haven't tackled is actually carving a tiki...

well, you may not have carved a freestanding tiki, but unless i am way off, aren't the cookies and hand printed labels done using woodcut technique?

Oh yeah...

I've done a few tiki lino cuts, fer sure! The cookies are actually made with a stamp that I created!

I'm going ot be working on something this week that will require a tiny tiki on it, made of wood... I'll probably use my lino/woodcuting tools on it. That would make it official... maybe!

T

On 2009-03-28 18:14, bigbrotiki wrote:
That's it! Tiki Scouts! I can imagine you at the local super market entrance, WITH your Aloha Jhoe's hats on, competing with the girls scouts table across the way! I know you guys can come up with some great Tiki Scout patches out of felt, too. :)
(Tiki Scouts would be the youth group to the fully grown Tiki archaeologists)

OK, Here's the Official Tiki Scouts Patch!

And those girl scouts wouldn't stand a chance against us... I might be as short as a Girl Scout, but I can stomp a box of Girls Scout cookies something fierce!

L

Is it wrong to call the patch cute ? :)

T

On 2009-04-01 22:40, leleliz wrote:
Is it wrong to call the patch cute ? :)

I was goin' fer cute!

C
croe67 posted on Thu, Apr 2, 2009 4:01 AM

LOVE the yummy looking cookies!!! Adoreable!!!

I wanna sign up for the tiki scouts when do I get my patch!!

Tubunga is the energizer bunny of Tiki Central!
The cookies are so great!
The scout badge is too funny!

"I don't know how to do that" is obviously not part of Tubunga's vocabulary.

Pages: 1 12 replies