Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Vermont Tiki Train - April 25

Pages: 1 8 replies

Unless I missed a thread this hasn't been mentioned here yet. Looks like the Vermont Tiki Train is back again this year, I have seen it mentioned on local web sites in the area.

http://www.uvpartylist.com/event.php?ID=979

http://www.rails-vt.com/gmf/gmf_tiki_09.html

-Rev

This looks very cool...wish it was a bit longer trip.

KK

HC

Aloha,
Once again the Tiki Train will be chugging thru the Green Mountains of Vermont Saturday April 25th! I'll get the poster(and links) up here later today. Last year's event was a fine experience with great live music by "Watiki" fine food by "Harvest Moon" and premium cocktails. You can also find reasonable rooms nearby and fun at local pubs after the trip. The train will be going further and faster this year so get on board!! Greg-Hula Cat

HC

getting close!!!!...still lots of room for this fab trip...gourmet food, drinks made RIGHT!! a great band!! and a very cool train trip aboard classic deco train cars....it's spring!... get outta Dodge and join us for a memorable event....If you need more info on places to stay or directions PM me . Aloha, Greg

I can't wait for this and it looks like we'll have a beautiful day for it! See you Saturday!

Wow, what a great day for a train ride! The weather was gorgeous and Waitiki sounded amazing, as always!

Captain Quad and Velveteen Lounge

Bargoyle

Martiki-bird and Tabuzak

Waitiki!

Our fabulous host Hula Cat

Big thanks to The Mayor of Exotica for working with the bartender to procure for us off-the-menu Rum Barrels!

Nice video camera you have there!Captn'

injoy!

On 2009-05-08 10:11, sneakyjack wrote:
Nice video camera you have there!Captn'

injoy!

Innit? Got it on spec from a real pro. I was not intending to film the tikitrain, BUT, our computer crapped out on importing video and I had to bring the last Velveteen Lounge video to RevThumper in NH to import and transfer to our outboard hard drive. Since I was not about to leave the camera in the car I was in the interesting position of attending a great performance with a pro video camera in hand. Weeeeellll, I asked the organizer and the Mayor if it was oke with them and got a big HELL YEAH in response, so I let it rip. The results are pretty damn good--lighting was a bit gnarly on the train, being a combination of bright sun and fluorescent, but the video still came out looking good, and the audio is quite nice. Glad I had the inspiration.

Cap'n

gotta do it - use it...
!!!!
lights always tricky

Pages: 1 8 replies