Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

The FOM Makes First Donation to The Easter Island Foundation!

Pages: 1 4 replies

C

The Fraternal Order of Moai is thrilled to announce that we have made our first ever donation of $1,252.00 to The Easter Island Foundation - the F.O.M.'s national charity.

The F.O.M. is thrilled to be able to support such a worthy cause & is looking forward to continuing to support the efforts of The Easter Island Foundation. This donation was made possible from the proceeds of Hot Rod Hula Hop IV, including both the Silent Auction, and Mystery Bowl auction. The generous donations of our Sponsors, as well as many artists, and tikiphiles made it possible for us to make this donation.

Many Tiki Centralites donated their talents & art to these efforts & for that we'd like to thank you for helping to make this all possible!

A BIG MAHALO to everyone who helped make this a reality!!!!

Check out the whole story here: http://www.fraternalorderofmoai.org/news/ for more information on the Easter Island Foundation.

This year's event - Ohana Luau at the Lake (http://www.luauatthelake.com) in Lake George, New York - will build upon the success of the Hot Rod Hula Hop, and seek to further increase our support of the Easter Island Foundation.

Please join us in helping to make this a reality!!!!!

[ Edited by: croe67 2009-03-31 06:34 ]

[ Edited by: croe67 2009-03-31 06:59 ]

S

This is fantastic news! I hope as many of my fellow Californians as possible will find a way to support the FOM in its endeavors to raise money for the EIF by going to Ohana, sponsoring the event, or donating something for the silent auction.

:drink: Much Mahalo to everyone who made this donation possible and supported the events with attendance and donations, we couldn't have done it without you!

and for those of you who witnessed my version of the Mystery Dance for the Mystery Bowl Auction, my apologies for the mental scars. :wink:

(Special apologies to Bargoyle for the 'special' dance, if you didn't see it consider yourself one of the lucky ones)

Its good to be FOM!

Very commendable!

a worthy cause indeed! proud to have helped add to the fund by way of attending the event and having a good time.
win/win

Pages: 1 4 replies