Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

4/14-19 "The Rat Pack - Live at the Sands" Comes to the Orange County Performing Arts Center

Pages: 1 3 replies

TT

Come to the coolest party in town! "The Rat Pack–Live at the Sands" recreates a legendary night in Las Vegas with Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis, Jr. and Dean Martin. The big band will be swingin’ and the gorgeous Burelli Sisters will be singin’, and of course the three wise cracking hip-cats will bring their magic to the finest music ever recorded: “I’ve Got You Under My Skin,” “That’s Amore,” “Mr. Bojangles” and “The Lady Is A Tramp.”

Event site: http://www.pitchengine.com/orangecountyperformingartscenter/the-rat-pack--live-at-the-sands-comes-to-the-orange-county-performing-arts-center/7694/

TM

One of my favorite albums EVER! I actually met the bassist at a party my band played at (not the original bassist, but the one in this tribute band)

TM

I actually asked him If I could ever sub for him. I am not kidding or exaggerating when I say that I have memorized this album completely, all the songs, cues, interludes, everything. If anyone knows the band director, please tell them about me. I could step in and do this gig with no preperation, even if they play some of it in different keys. I will submit a Cd of me nailing this material, no problem.

there realy kool seen them before . heres a painting I did kinda tribute just realy diggin the hole theme .

Pages: 1 3 replies