Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Directory

Pages: 1 1 replies

Silliness aside (or is it inside), impulsivity has always been a quality personal trait of mine. so here goes, OK i know there are nice tiki web directories like konakai, but i have been having visions of a new tiki greatness (or maybe it was the rum...) anyway, i thought why not have people add their own links (either their own own or ones they like) to make an uber tiki directory on the wiki.

http://www.tikiculture.org

folks, we're talking the good, the bad, and the ugly. as long as it's tiki, it's fair game. since it's a wiki, everything is editable, so it may become a zoo, when i get back from the actual zoo with my keiki later this afternoon. although that would be fun to watch, please try not to be naughty. i think it'd be a great resource.

Got a couple of nice adds, thank you. The rest of you don't be shy add your blog or business web address to the directory so that we can have an easy lookup. If you can't find a category or if the ones i made sound wonky feel free to change it, the only way a wiki will work is if everyone pitches in.

Mahalo,
Dave

Pages: 1 1 replies