Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Time to Tiki towable tiki bars

Pages: 1 13 replies

Please follow the link, http://timetotiki.com/ and click on towable tiki bars to see the hottest mobile tiki bar available today. I promise you won't be disappointed !!! These will be going in to production very soon. Always check back for more posts, and I'll keep you up to date on where we will be doing demos.

Feedback and comments please.

Enjoy,
Tropical Todd
Time to Tiki

What's your price point?

H

My first thought is that this is not a Tiki bar as there are no Tikis. It's pretty sterile looking. I don't even think the website has any Tikis.

I guess you really have to consider this portable bar thing as a blank canvas.

The bar stools really hold it back in style but considering they need to be portable and stable they are probably the cheapest way for you to go. Maybe the bar stool posts could be wrapped with rope while the cushions had a tapa design. Additionally, the sides of the bar could use some strategically placed horizontal bamboo to break up the vertical monotony.

I'd like to see some pictures of it all folded and covered for actual transport mode.

The way it currently looks, you should focus on marketing this to the Buffett and Chesney crowd with their parking lot margarita parties. But you know that already.

On 2009-04-05 21:18, Haole'akamai wrote:
What's your price point?

About $18,000, which is negotiable based on volume.

A

Does that include the women?

Ive seen it all now!!!

So how much would the price go down if I bought 12?

at those prices i suspect they will be out of business shortly....i'm gonna wait for the auction !!!

My concern is the lack of seat belts. Seems dangerous to be sitting at the "mobile tiki bar" going down the freeway at 65+mph without them.

RR

Forget about the people, what about mug holders?

On 2009-04-07 10:04, Daves Not Home wrote:
My concern is the lack of seat belts. Seems dangerous to be sitting at the "mobile tiki bar" going down the freeway at 65+mph without them.

I might pay $12K to see that...

On 2009-04-06 22:36, 4WDtiki wrote:

So how much would the price go down if I bought 12?

At 12 units, they would sell somewhere between $16,000 and $17,000. The big boss would make the final call.

Cheers,
Tropical Todd

On 2009-04-05 23:14, Hakalugi wrote:
I'd like to see some pictures of it all folded and covered for actual transport mode.

Any chance for some photos of this?

Pages: 1 13 replies