Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

It's coming along...The Enchanted Tiki Bedroom...

Pages: 1 10 replies

I will try to have a better photo in a few days when I get more done...but here's a Tiki-peeky.

[img]http://www.tikitackett.com/tikibedroom.gif[/image]

Okay...let me try this again...sorry.

Hope that worked.

Tikitackett.

Okay...I give...what's up...how do I do it...

HELP! :)

TikiTackett

F

dont use any codes just type the url

http://www.tikitackett.com/tikibedroom.jpg

or use img /img

A

TT, You were this close. Just type the bb code part no spaces. Cool bedroom.
Al

Thanks for the help, Al...

when you say to omit the spaces, do you mean the spaces I was putting inside the brackets, or the space between the bracket and the website location?

Sorry to be a bother. :)

Tikitackett.

p.s.-Should have more pics of the bedroom soon...will be having a "grand opening" party in a week! :)

A

Aloha,
No spaces of any kind. I disabled BBcode in this post and your link should look like this.

Hit the edit button on my previous post to see how it looks.
Mahalo,
Al

I get it now! Oh and Al, thanks for the pics! Can't wait to see more!

:)

Tikitackett

Great tiki jungle vibe.

It must feel great to wake up every morning in Papa New Guinea.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

wow I love the tikiroom design on the top of the window, are they carving or painted on? I really dig the jungle feel. Im diffently gonna have to put up more jungle vine stuff up in my bar.

Hey there! :)

The tikis above the "window" are actually made of foamboard and painted with plain brown rustoleum...then I added detail with model paints...cost me about..oh...$20 to make the lot.

The background behind them is (and this will ruin the illusion for you) MARKER on ART PAPER! :)

As I work at Disney, I have friends that work at the Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney, and they were able to get me lots of vines from the latest refurbishment of the restaurant...so I have good foliage.

The bamboo came from Home Depot..in the garden section...for about 1.00 a piece, and the fake orchids are from JoAnne Fabrics...

More pics coming soon! :)

Aloha!
Tiki

Pages: 1 10 replies