Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

looking for an awesome tiki room in la area!

Pages: 1 11 replies

We want to show the world that great home décor doesn’t have to look like the cover of Dwell. Interior design can be a direct reflection of someone’s personality – imaginative, fun, funky, creative and cool.

Do you have a tiki room in your house and you want everyone to know it? We want to put your AWESOME ROOM on television. All you need to do is send in some pictures and tell us a little about yourself.

In order to be considered you must:
1.) Live in the greater Los Angeles area
2.) Have a finished, decorated room.
3.) Be available for 2 to 3 days of filming.
5.) Have a great, outgoing personality. We’re looking for fun, fun, fun! No camera shy wallflowers please!

Please send pictures and info to [email protected]

There might be one or two of them in the LA area....:)

KK

J

Don't fall for it folks! Talk to Humuhumu before you subject yourself to this. They contacted her looking for her help in trashing the tiki rooms, not celebrating them.

H

On 2009-04-13 19:14, JenTiki wrote:
Don't fall for it folks! Talk to Humuhumu before you subject yourself to this. They contacted her looking for her help in trashing the tiki rooms, not celebrating them.

Nope, this sounds like a different show than the one that contacted me.

Uh oh, that didn't go the way it was supposed to. :)

L

On 2009-04-13 19:14, JenTiki wrote:

Uh, Yeah it sure doesn't sound like the same show since this one wants to show it off not change it.

Would be interesting if this show went head to head with the redecorating show and as the redec show tossed the Witco this one swooped in and picked it up .

Ironic.

H

My guess is that it's the same production company working on two different shows, or working two different angles. (Here's my post about the other, surprise-home-makeover show.)

This show sounds fine, if you're comfortable with all the standard potential downsides of doing reality television.

TS

Let them build a set, so WE can all laugh, afterwards.... :D

L

On 2009-04-13 21:00, RevBambooBen wrote:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=30990&forum=17&105

Ben after your nooner what the heck are you going to post about????

On 2009-04-13 21:07, leleliz wrote:

On 2009-04-13 21:00, RevBambooBen wrote:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=30990&forum=17&105

Ben after your nooner what the heck are you going to post about????

Nothing.

I'll be gone all summer....building tiki!!

Pages: 1 11 replies