Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

WANTED: Monkeyman Album Frame

Pages: 1 9 replies

Hi Guys, does anyone out there happen to have one of Monkeyman's carved Album frames that they might want to sell? I neeeeeeeeeed one more :)
Thanks!

Which pattern?

Hi Tiki-Kate, either style would be great!! If it didn't matter which, I'd probably go for the swirling pattern for balance with the other frames. Thanks very much for the reply!!!!
Mr. Pupu Pants (John)

It really is too bad that Monkeyman stopped making these. They add such a nice finishing touch.

Sorry all...

Its just a hobby for me and it was a lot of time, money and work to bring those to market. I also didnt have much room at home for an inventory of them...

Im glad I was able to make a product that could be replicated and is represented in so many peoples homes... it was very gratifying.

This process taught me how much work it takes to be one of our regular Tiki Vendors always churning out new product.. standing on the sidelines at events while everyone else is whoopin it up.

As expensive as a $30 frame seems or an $80 mug... if you divide it all out and extract your costs... its kinda like making $2 bucks an hour.

I will try to figure out something new for the next high quantity product from Monkeyman. Lets get this recession overwith first.

You are in luck, John. I do happen to have an extra Maori swirl frame.

Go ahead and PM me your address, and I'll get that in the mail for you.

Derek - You're not allowed to work on anything new until you get Mai Tai's frame done. :wink:

I promise... Mai Tai's frame is on my workbench with a completed sketch.

Chisels will hit wood tonight.

I made the mistake of not buying these frames when I had the chance and Derek
had these in stock and now I really regret it.If anyone has any extra frames
that have the flowers and ukulele on them , I would buy them.

Um.... Yeah.... Me too.. I missed that boat and would love to have one of any style if someone has an extra.. I'll just wait here in line.. :wink:

Mahalo!

Hey hosers, if you're looking for a frame, go start your own post! :wink:

Pages: 1 9 replies