Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Shameless self promotion - at The Hukilau

Pages: 1 8 replies

My birthday this year is June 12th (actually my birthday is June 12th every year). This year I will be celebrating my birthday at the Hukilau on the Tiki cruise boat. How exciting is that?

[ Edited by: khan_tiki_mon 2009-04-22 17:13 ]

Okay - I was fishing. Not even a nibble. (Hint coming) I will be celebrating my birthday on the boat tour at the Hukilau. The Stolen Idols will be playing - how cool is that! If someone was to offer a birthday cocktail......

Well...... We won't be on the Boat, but when the boat gets back you can find us at the bar and we'll buy you that drink.

And, since we're throwing lines left and right hoping to catch something.... the 12th is also Andy's birthday. I'll buy both of you drinks!

Oh.... I guess this might help:

You can't miss me. I am about six foot tall, am a bit overweight, I will be wearing an Aloha shirt and holding one or more drinks in my hand. Look around, you'll find me!

:wink:

D

On 2009-04-22 19:07, Chip and Andy wrote:

You can't miss me. I am about six foot tall, am a bit overweight, I will be wearing an Aloha shirt and holding one or more drinks in my hand. Look around, you'll find me!

you coulda just said you won't be wearing pants. thats a good hint.

Absolutely awesome two birthdays at the Hukilau. Sounds like a party. An Aloha shirt for identification though?? That's going to be more like camouflage at the Hukilau isn't it? My first time.

Today is May 12th - in exactly one month it will be my birthday. The Stolen Idols are my buddies on MySpace and I bet they have a great show planned. Can't wait!!!

On 2009-04-22 19:31, dogbytes wrote:

you coulda just said you won't be wearing pants. thats a good hint.

I didn't want to make it too easy. :wink:

Yes, I will not be wearing pants.

No pants, aloha shirt, middle-aged white guy with a gut, drink in one or more hands...... I'll stand right out in the crowd.

Actually, I am really easy to find. I'll be at, near, in, or possibly under the bar. If you see me hanging on to the floor to keep from falling off, grab my drink so I don't loose it.

B

If you see me hanging on to the floor to keep from falling off, grab my drink so I don't loose it.

Done and done. And because I am such a kind & generous soul, I will give said drink a happy home in my belly.

Anything to help a brother out.

Pages: 1 8 replies