Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Rum Demon Etsy store. Tapa Plates!

Pages: 1 19 replies

RD

Glad to see you guy's back!!! Look forward to purchasing form the new site!

Woo Hoo, I got the Ye Olde Treasure Mappe!!!
Now the wait begins.......

H

That cannibal pot would fit nicely at my home bar "The Cannibal Lounge"

Got my mug yesterday, fastest shipping ever!
The mug looks great, thanks !!

RD

Come one, come all! New mugs listed on the Rum Demon etsy store. Ollie is in the house, chilling without a fez at a new low low price. More Cannibal Pots and Skulls are standing by to creep your place up. Plus Edgar, Maps, Floats, Lem n Limes, and of course the venerable King Mushooka.

Enjoy,
Joe

RD

Last couple of skulls for a while, including "lucky" number 13. Ollie is back with his fez. All the rest re-stocked and raring to go.

All of our shipping prices have been knocked down, especially for multiple orders.

Go! See! Check it out! Tiki on Etsy!

-Joe

RD

Hey all!

It's another 2nd monday and time to add mugs. Another highly detailed, technicolor King Mushooka (#7 of 30) is up for grabs, as well as a full boat of Demon offerings.

We're frantically making more skull mugs as well as the last of the Banana Diablos, so look for them in the coming weeks.

Also we're 99% sure there will be a Rum Demon table at Tiki Kon 2009: Tiki Speakeasy. Katie's newest mugs will debut there as well as a whole new line of wares I'm tinkering with. So swing by to point and laugh at us in our sobriety, or take advantage of our ill-conceived drunken markdowns!

If you can't make it to Portland this summer, rest assured, our shipping prices are now aggressively reasonable, especially for yous folks on the east coast.

thanks for looking,
-Joe

http://rumdemon.etsy.com

Thanks for looking,
-Joe

MUGS MUGS MUGS!!! Now on Etsy!
http://rumdemon.etsy.com

Daaaaaaaaaaah.

Bump. Look at the first post edit.

Edit.

Cheers,
Demons

Sick designs!!!!

RD

New at rumdemon.etsy.com

Who's that, back in the mix?

It's a new Coco (or four)! Fresh from their premiere at Portland's Tiki Kon.

Many of you might remember Coco the Nut, one of our very first experiments in mug making. We made 50 and broke the mold. But interest in Coco never died down.... so what to do but introduce a few new faces. Who can't use more than a few coconut mugs in their home bar? $35 each plus shipping, or $120 for a matched (#'d) set. Dig.

This run will be limited only by our desire to churn out more and people's desire to snatch them up. Mugs are numbered, but not limited. Get your low low numbers today!

Also new and available are some goofy bullet-shaped shot glasses I've been making. Numbered but not limited. My original concept was for a depth charge shaped shot... but a depth charge is essentially a 50-gallon oil drum... not too exciting. But these little guys dive nicely to the bottom of your average pint glass, and look nice and menacing when plopped down in front of an already teetering drinker.

Like any good bored homemaker, I've been experimenting with painted plates, putting a tapa twist on my designs...

And finally... the first Rum Demon Tobacco Demons are ready to unleash...

These fellows aren't listed yet. Having a hard time getting good pictures of them.

Anyway, the rest of the stuff is up at our store http://www.rumdemon.etsy.com So if you have any money left after the tiki convention tsunami please do have a peek!

thanks for looking!
-Joe

T

Love those Tapa Plates! Nice work!

M

My coco just arrived! I love it-thanks!

RD

Now that the Foos Lagoon is up and operational, I can turn my attention to the long since neglected Etsy store.

After years of hearing people tell us that our stuff looks way more impressive in person, we finally got some help with the photography for our store... Many thanks to Yukon Joe for his continued support.

He's even managed to capture (in focus!) the elusive tiki pipes!

As a dabbler in the fine art of pipe smoking, I can attest that these ceramic creations give a clean and steady burn without getting too hot to handle. I made a bunch of these for the crawl this last summer. They were mostly overlooked. I gave a few to the events organizers, and have since sold four more to friends who've visited the studio. Now they're available for any and all age-appropriate folks to snatch up.

So run along and check it out, in addition to the smoking paraphernalia we have FEZZED Poofs, fancy plates, and mugs mugs mugs...

We bought one of the float mugs a while ago, and I have to say that it is truly original and a gorgeous mug.

V

cool. I'm getting myself a tiki pipe. Love it.
Nice for the winter season with the long beard and a hot toddy.

I really dig the pipe idea. Now, if I could only
find some pipe tobacco that I liked!

MT

I'm sure that you could find "something" to smoke in it. :wink:

On 2009-11-18 14:12, Mai Tai wrote:
I'm sure that you could find "something" to smoke in it. :wink:

If you're referring to crack, I like to smoke mine in glass because
it gets too hot. By the way, stop winking at me.

Last but not least, great stuff Rum Demon.

RD

Pages: 1 19 replies