Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

San Jose / San Fran area tiki April 27 time

Pages: 1 8 replies

I am traveling through San Fran to San Jose area for most of the week on Business evenings are somewhat open with Thursday very open mid day til take off in the evening.

I am planning on hitting Palo alta Trader vics (Any food or drink suggestions - I have been to other Trader vics in the past) Also considering Emeryville TVs and then close out the trip Thursday early evening at Forbidden island before taking off back to NY - I have hit the Tonga room a bunch and know it could be going away, anything else tiki-ish out the San Jose way? (I'll actually be in Los Gatos)

Mahalo
and maybe anyone wants to meet up evenings we can try? (FI early / early evening Thursday?)
Jack

If you can make FI on Wednesday night, you have a 100% chance of running into many of the fine Bay Area tiki folk. It's probably worth shifting your schedule around. AFter all, what's more important - business or tiki?

SOOO true - doubt Weds will happen but one never knows..
Stay tuned - if No Weds then early eve Thursday - might have to roll out just as the Flight thingy starts - to - well - FLY!

Ukulele fest in Hayward on Sunday if you are interested. See California Events. They have their own site, but it's not, um, great. Hayward is between San Jose and Alameda in the east bay.

:drink:
Tacky

Good times were had - Thanks to the crew that came out and Jim for getting everything going - it was fun to see the local ohana! I hope to see all of you again at TVs or maybe Oasis? or nyc??/

Mahalo

TWO

Sneaky,
It was awesome to meet you and you crew. Thanks for posting the pics, mine were pretty poor quality.
We do hope to run into you again. If you are ever in town again make sure you get a hold of us. See you at Oasis right?

sneakyjack look like Branden Fraser.

TWO

On 2009-05-05 17:39, Jungle Trader wrote:
sneakyjack look like Branden Fraser.

You should know "Vic Nolte"

Jungle - if you say so! - I think I might be a bit heavier than Brendan!

Jim if I get paid for "the video job" in Los Gatos soon enough I'll be able to make the Oasis! AND if I go I'll for sure let you know so we can cause trouble out your way (the good kind of trouble).

Mahalo again for making it happen! - and the mexican food suggestion - all good!

and remember free ice at the lodge!

Pages: 1 8 replies